3.4/5
makeup forever step one mattifying primer Reviews
#191 in Primer

2.3/5

July 14, 2017

Was shiny in less than an hour

I bought a small version of the mattifying primer for the purpose of using on my nose. My nose is where I get the most oily, which would make the mattifying primer come in handy. Unfortunately, this primer made my foundation break up on my nose within hours, so I returned it. How unlucky!

October 04, 2016

Worth the buy! This product fills in the pores and gives you a matte face all day long! Very easy to apply! Does not leave a cakey sensation and builds perfect coverage!

1.7/5

June 08, 2016

Make up for ever reformulated their primers and unfortunately, I am not a fan of the new ones. This particular primer has a tendency to ball on my combination skin. This primer is has similar texture to the Benefit porefessional which is more cost effective.

May 01, 2016

I love this Makeup Forever Step 1 Skin Equalizer primer. This is the only high end primer that I have tried and really works for me. I love how it pro longs my makeup wear. It is a define repurchase, but will I repurchase the travel size again or the full size. Well, that all depends on my funds, I think I will be repurchase the travel size for a well, until I am ready to fork out $43 for the full size product. I definitely recommend you guys to try other primers from this line that is best suited for your skin texture.

Full Review: http://allthingsbeautybymaame.blogspot.ca/2015/10/worth-hype-makeup-forever-step-1.html