Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts Reviews
#1 in Snacks

March 31, 2018

Awesome!

I add Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts to all of my salads, wraps, sandwiches ,yogurt, pasta . . . pretty much everything and anything I eat. They taste great and are a really good source of protein.

March 28, 2018

Love this product

I use these hemp seeds everyday! They are a great boost of protein and have a yummy, nutty taste. I put the in my oatmeal, sprinkle on salads and use in my smoothies.

March 23, 2018

I put these on everything!

Hemp hearts are a delicious and nutrient packed topper that can be added to nearly anything. I put them on my salads, yogurt, smoothies, cereal, you name it. They have a really mild nutty taste that only adds to anything they are paired with in a good way

March 16, 2018

Looove!

I love hemp hearts! Use them is everything! Smoothie, salad, soups, sandwish name it !! Love the taste and the nutriments it give me! Would recommend ! :)

March 06, 2018

So good!

I love hemp hearts. They are super yummy and full of healthy fats. I only wish they were a bit more affordable. I tend to wait until they go on sale, and then stock up.

February 23, 2018

A great addition to my morning oatmeal

I don't find that these have a very noticeable flavour, but I put them in my oatmeal every morning because it adds some extra texture and nutritional value. Hemp seeds are high in a multitude of vitamins and minerals, and are a great supplement if you live a vegan lifestyle. The bags are quite large, so although they are pricey, they last a long time because you only really need a couple spoonfuls per serving. They are a bit high in calories, but that's to be expected when it comes to seeds/nuts.

February 20, 2018

I love this!

I love the taste, the quality and the nutritional benefits. Great product from a reliable company. I use it on salads or pasta. Just sprinkle it on anything.

January 22, 2018

great to add to shakes

these add a really nice creamy nutty texture and flavor to whatever it is you're adding them to. i like to add them on top of salads, and i throw some in with my shakes to add nutritional value. available at costco

January 12, 2018

Yum would buy again

I bought these on sale to try. I tried it in a chicken salad very tasty! I have ate them alone and they are tasty. I also sprinkle in my cereal . I will be buying again great tasting product!

January 12, 2018

Amazing Taste & Quality!

I use these on a daily basis in my salads and yogurts. They are full of nutrients and always taste fresh. I like that the hemp hearts also come in an organic version as well. I prefer the Manitoba Harvest brand than any other.