Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts Reviews
#1 in Snacks

March 16, 2018

Looove!

I love hemp hearts! Use them is everything! Smoothie, salad, soups, sandwish name it !! Love the taste and the nutriments it give me! Would recommend ! :)

March 06, 2018

So good!

I love hemp hearts. They are super yummy and full of healthy fats. I only wish they were a bit more affordable. I tend to wait until they go on sale, and then stock up.

February 23, 2018

A great addition to my morning oatmeal

I don't find that these have a very noticeable flavour, but I put them in my oatmeal every morning because it adds some extra texture and nutritional value. Hemp seeds are high in a multitude of vitamins and minerals, and are a great supplement if you live a vegan lifestyle. The bags are quite large, so although they are pricey, they last a long time because you only really need a couple spoonfuls per serving. They are a bit high in calories, but that's to be expected when it comes to seeds/nuts.

February 20, 2018

I love this!

I love the taste, the quality and the nutritional benefits. Great product from a reliable company. I use it on salads or pasta. Just sprinkle it on anything.

January 22, 2018

great to add to shakes

these add a really nice creamy nutty texture and flavor to whatever it is you're adding them to. i like to add them on top of salads, and i throw some in with my shakes to add nutritional value. available at costco

January 12, 2018

Yum would buy again

I bought these on sale to try. I tried it in a chicken salad very tasty! I have ate them alone and they are tasty. I also sprinkle in my cereal . I will be buying again great tasting product!

January 12, 2018

Amazing Taste & Quality!

I use these on a daily basis in my salads and yogurts. They are full of nutrients and always taste fresh. I like that the hemp hearts also come in an organic version as well. I prefer the Manitoba Harvest brand than any other.

January 01, 2018

So good and so healthy

I put this on my salads , yogurt, in smoothies etc. So good for you and yummy. Good source of protein for vegetarians like I am . you can get big bags at Costco or smaller ones at the grocery store for around $10.

October 24, 2017

I love how healthy and flavourful it is

I use this product to add extra protein to my diet. I add this to my smoothies, cereal, yogurt or eat it plain. It's quick and easy when your in a rush!

October 24, 2017

I put this on everything.

I love these. I picked them up on a whim at Whole Foods, I've since used hemp seeds to top of a nice salad or a smoothie. They are packed full with so much nutritional value, they are too numerous to list. I love the fact that they are good on their own as well.