Manitoba Harvest Hemp Hearts Reviews
#1 in Snacks

January 12, 2018

Yum would buy again

I bought these on sale to try. I tried it in a chicken salad very tasty! I have ate them alone and they are tasty. I also sprinkle in my cereal . I will be buying again great tasting product!

January 12, 2018

Amazing Taste & Quality!

I use these on a daily basis in my salads and yogurts. They are full of nutrients and always taste fresh. I like that the hemp hearts also come in an organic version as well. I prefer the Manitoba Harvest brand than any other.

January 01, 2018

So good and so healthy

I put this on my salads , yogurt, in smoothies etc. So good for you and yummy. Good source of protein for vegetarians like I am . you can get big bags at Costco or smaller ones at the grocery store for around $10.

October 24, 2017

I love how healthy and flavourful it is

I use this product to add extra protein to my diet. I add this to my smoothies, cereal, yogurt or eat it plain. It's quick and easy when your in a rush!

October 24, 2017

I put this on everything.

I love these. I picked them up on a whim at Whole Foods, I've since used hemp seeds to top of a nice salad or a smoothie. They are packed full with so much nutritional value, they are too numerous to list. I love the fact that they are good on their own as well.

October 24, 2017

I put these in everything!

I'm normally not fond of a lot of the healthier foods out there (like chia seeds, avocado, etc.) but these Hemp Hearts are so good! I will literally eat a small pinch of them on their own and enjoy the nutty flavour, but I also mix them into salads, yogurt, sprinkle them on toast and try to find any way I can to eat them because they're so good but the flavour can be really subtle when they're mixed into other things. If you're calorie-conscious, it's best to double check how much you're eating (a small amount is fairly high-calorie but also full of protein and healthy fats, but it's easy to over-do it if you aren't careful) but I find that I don't even need a huge amount to add a nice texture and hint of flavour to whatever food I'm eating. I really like that the flavour seems to work well with both sweet and salty foods, so the possibilities are endless!

October 14, 2017

Very effective

These are a great way to add protein to your diet. Can be sprinkled on top of food, used in recipes and blended in smoothies. They have a nice nutty flavor to them. They can be expensive but worth it.

September 27, 2017

Love Them

I put this on my salad and mix them in my smoothies. Great and quick source of protein I recommend it. I wasn’t too sure at first. Love the texture on my salads.

September 09, 2017

Buy these alot

I find that you get a lot for what you pay for. They are very healthy for you, and like everyone else said very easy to add into everyday food. My boyfriend puts them on his sandwiches for work, and they help him immensely with energy. They don't have any taste and you don't notice them in your food because they aren't large or get clumpy.

July 12, 2017

Good and healthy

I had heard about the nutritional benefits of hemp heart and purchased a bag while shopping at Winners one day. I was very pleased with it. It's easy to add it to almost anything since it doesn't have a strong taste to it.
    It goes well on my morning yogurt or my smoothie, sprinkled on my salad, I add it when I'm baking, etc...
    I found it also helped me be more regular! Bonus!