3.9/5
Maple Leaf Protinis Snack Reviews
#666 in Miscellaneous

September 30, 2017

Maple Leaf Protinis..new addiction

These are my absolute new favorite . Great taste easy to take on the Run I consider them semi-healthy I know somebody out there will say they're horrible but yum yum yum

3.2/5

June 08, 2016

I think that this product is a good idea. There are not a ton of chemicals and they are in a nice easy to travel with pack. My problem is the price, you get so little for such a high price. I will likely not buy this product again because of that.

June 08, 2016

I have tried these several times now and I quite enjoy them. They are perfect snack pack size. They had a nice flavor. The only thing is they are costly.

April 01, 2016

I have tried these a few times and they seem pretty good. Sometimes I toss them in a green salad to add a little protein. They are also handy to take along for a snack.

April 15, 2015

j'aime bien les produis protinis ils sont tous délicieux , le poulet est savoureux mais coté prix 5,49$ pour un emballage de 2 x 65 g chez metro je trouve ca un peu cher