Marc jacobs daisy love eau de toilette spray Reviews
#42 in Perfume

November 27, 2019
    Leeds, United Kingdom

Smells amazing one of my fave perfumes

I recieved this as a gift and it smells absolutley amazing a lovely sweet fruity floral smell not too overpowering but just enough I use it daily as it's now one of my favourite perfumes it lasts ages and perfect for any occasion

September 29, 2019

Pretty Scent

I loved the scent of this perfume alot. It says it is a floral scent, but I almost get a sweet gormand like scent from it. It is really pretty. I like it for Spring and Summer. It is a great fragrance for both day and night.

1.3/5

September 24, 2019

Very Boring Scent

I received the perfume as a sample, and I was excited to try it. However, this perfume is very boring and doesn't last long. It actually smells like a popsicle from some kind. I don't get the floral scent at all on me, as I smell more of an annoying fruity, sweet scent. I have tried cheaper perfumes that smell way better than this perfume. Thank God for samples..:)

0.7/5

August 31, 2019

Boring

I received a sample. Wasn't long lasting, in about 4 hours the scent was barely on me. I was expecting a sweet, floral scent, but I only smelled a delicate musk scent.

July 25, 2019

Love this prefume

This perfume comes in beautiful daisy shaped bottle. You only need one spray, of it’s warm floral scent to last you all day. Its also a light scent which Is not over powering. It’s my favourite perfume at the moment!

July 18, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Beautiful Scent

It is a wonderful flower scent with heavier tones than most Usually flower perfume is a daytime and high sweet note. This one you can wear at night. Great scent for the price and a beautiful bottle. This is my first bottle but it won’t be my last. It will sit beside and be used as well as my sandalwood and patchouli

Essex, United Kingdom

lovely refumes

i've got MARC JACOBS DAISY LOVE EAU DE TOILETTE SPRAY beautiful perfume as a gift. i never used marc jacobs perfumes before - so i was surprised beautiful scents.perfumes is perfect for summer with sweet, daisy petals and woody scents. last for all day!

Leeds, United Kingdom

very lovely scent

I got this for my birthday present and now I couldn't live without it. Just love this scent so much. Sweet freshness, floral and raspberries scent are perfect for summer days.

Kent, United Kingdom

Gorgeous scent

I absolutely love this perfume. I'd always kept away from Marc Jacobs thinking I wouldn't like them purely because of the big flower look. However I tried in and fell in love with it, kept smelling the card it was sprayed on and bought it the next day. Its a lovely light scent, perfect for summer. I have one little critism I wish it lasted a little longer, if I spray in the morning I feel by mid day it's gone so I bought myself a travel perfume bottle which I fill myself so I can respray without having to carry the bottle around with me as its quite big with the daisy on it at the top. Will keep repurchasing couldn't be without this perfume.

May 17, 2019

Floral heaven

If you love floral scents you will love this perfume. I originally got it for my mom but have also fell in love with it. Marc Jacobs did an incredible job! Make sure to smell before you buy because you may like or dislike certain flower scents to any varying degrees!