Marc Jacobs Daisy Love Reviews
#25 in Perfume

May 17, 2019

Floral heaven

If you love floral scents you will love this perfume. I originally got it for my mom but have also fell in love with it. Marc Jacobs did an incredible job! Make sure to smell before you buy because you may like or dislike certain flower scents to any varying degrees!

May 17, 2019

Great smell

I love this perfume for the spring time. It is my go to for everyday wear. The down side of this is that the smell doesn't last as long as I would like it to. The price is like every other expensive brand perfume $100 range for the 50ml. I would recommend it if you like floral scents.

May 04, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

I love this perfume, most definitely one of my favourites. I would recommend anyone who is open to a new scents and willing to try something different other than there regular perfume!

April 04, 2019

Too strong for me

This perfume really lasts longer on your skin..maybe too long...after 3-4 hours it still wa svery strong and I got headache...I do not recommend it. It's not delicate and floral, I think it's too sweet.

November 16, 2018

Nice smell

Got this as a sample in a pack and had never thought to try a Marc Jacobs brand. I actually really enjoy the light scent in leaves on me
    That I can smell for hours but not enough that going into a scent free place I’d cause a problem as it’s so light

October 18, 2018

Smelled ok, but scent didn't last very long

I was really excited to try this scent, but it just wasn't great for me, the smell was ok, vmore musky than fruity, and I'm sure others would love, but the scent only lasted for around an hour, which is not what you'd expect from perfume this expensive.

October 13, 2018

Woow

It smells so good and it says for a long time
    I am in love with its scent
    I received a free sample not a long time ago and it finished really quickly because i used it every day

October 13, 2018

Love, Love, Love!

I received a sample of this a few week back and have since purchased a full size because I loved it so much! Amazing floral scent without being over the top or too pungent. Three sprays would last me about 5 or 6 hours. The design is also nice on a vanity. I would definitely purchase this again.

October 01, 2018

Daisy love by Marc Jacobs eau de toilette spray

I got a sample of this product and I have to say I absolutely love it! I'm not a big fan of perfume to begin with but this scent is lovely. I plan on buying a bottle for christmas

September 21, 2018

Smells sexy

Daisy Love is now one of my favorite perfumes! I don't wear perfume often so when I do, I like for people to notice. Makes me feel sexy and sophisticated. I looked into the price and it may be 96 bucks but it would be worthwhile! A 50ml bottle would last a person a year if sprayed twice in one day!! That's all you would need as it is a strong scented perfume. I highly recommend!! Love it!!