Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume Reviews
#5 in Perfume

Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume is a world of fresh and feminine with a playful innocence vibe. At the heart of Daisy is a floral scent with a vintage edge. Marc Jacob's perfume is sophisticated, with a touch of whimsey and captures the eclectic vintage flavour of Marc Jacobs' feminine, edgy designs. Visit marcjacobs.com for more information.

December 29, 2012

I love the smell of this and it's definitely a must buy for me! It's on my shopping list :3

November 23, 2012

FAVOURITE! Been using this for years every day, I always get compliments on it. Amazing for day and night, not overwhelming but lasts all day. Just the perfect perfume for me.

November 17, 2012

Love the fresh scent something i would wear more in the summer

August 23, 2012

I received a sample of this a while back and have simply fallen in love with the cute bottle and the light, fresh scent. It's young and suitable for work or even every day use.

August 13, 2012

I bought Daisy about 3 yrs ag, and has been my all time fav, it is a very light not over powerful.... everyone always asks me what it is I am wearing...!!!

May 31, 2012

I bought this perfume awhile ago, and it has since been my favorite. It's fresh and great smelling, and isn't overpowering at all. I love quite a few Marc Jacobs perfumes, but this is my favorite :)

May 24, 2012

The Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume is fresh, youthful and feminine. I love the floral scent, it is long lasting and not strong smelling. It is great for all day and night. The bottle is pretty and looks nice in my shelf. I use this perfume everyday and I believe this is a classic! It's very versatile too and worth every penny!

April 26, 2012

I bought this perfume (don't laugh) because my daughters name is daisy and I love daisies... The perfume luckily smells beautiful and floral. I find the perfume to be a bit strong for my liking however if you wait a few minutes it becomes more subtly and pretty

February 29, 2012

I have not been a perfume person until last year when I was trying to kill sometime in a Shoppers before a movie so I checked out the fragrance section. Of all the ones I smelled this one stood out the most and a couple days later I had to go back and purchase it!

I love the smell its girly but not completely over the top girly. It may be called Daisy but i don't find it has an overly powerful floral smell if any at all (doesn't make me think daisy)). I find it great for daytime and night-time!

If you are looking for a new perfume you should definitely check it out.

(other fragrances that I have are: B&BW;Secret Wonderland, Jacob from the Jacob store)

January 06, 2012

It smells wonderful. It is great for both day and evening wear. It will make you feel pretty. I have the travel size tube and thinking of getting the larger bottle. I love the design on the bottle. I think this will make a great gift.