Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume Reviews
#5 in Perfume

Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume is a world of fresh and feminine with a playful innocence vibe. At the heart of Daisy is a floral scent with a vintage edge. Marc Jacob's perfume is sophisticated, with a touch of whimsey and captures the eclectic vintage flavour of Marc Jacobs' feminine, edgy designs. Visit marcjacobs.com for more information.

August 16, 2010

A recent favorite, Daisy is a delicious smelling floral that's feminine and youthful. The scent is versatile, good for day or night and it lasts and lasts. I always get a ton of compliments when I wear it and it is not overpowering. The bottle design is adorable too, and I would definitely recommend buying a gift set. The body lotion it comes with helps it to last longer especially in the summer time when you want to wear something a little lighter, and it has a beautiful shimmer to it which looks wonderful with a tan. And the rollerball perfume is great for me, because I'm addicted to the scent and want to bring it with me everywhere! I'm very suprised there hasn't been a review for this perfume before, as I know it is very popular and loved by many!