Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume Reviews
#5 in Perfume

Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume is a world of fresh and feminine with a playful innocence vibe. At the heart of Daisy is a floral scent with a vintage edge. Marc Jacob's perfume is sophisticated, with a touch of whimsey and captures the eclectic vintage flavour of Marc Jacobs' feminine, edgy designs. Visit marcjacobs.com for more information.

August 07, 2018

Smells so good

I have a lot of perfumes because I like to try different ones but this is one of my faves to wear daily. It’s not too overpowering and smells so good.

August 01, 2018

Smells lovely

This perfume is not too overpowering and it lasts a long time. I always get compliments from my friends and family. I would definitely buy this again.

July 27, 2018

Perfume!

I fell in love with this when I got the product the first time! The smell is not too strong but is so amazing and stays on for more than 5 hours, espiecally when im out the whole day! I never worry about how i smell

July 02, 2018

Smells Amazing!

I normally stay away from floral scents but I actually love this one. It’s not overbearing and it stays well on my skin. It’s a fresh, lovely scent that I’ll definately continue using!

2.7/5

June 25, 2018

Generic perfume

This perfume is generic. There's not much to say other than the staying power isn't strong and the scent is Pleasant. Not something I already purchased again.

June 09, 2018

Pretty perfume

I received this perfume as a gift! It has such a pretty scent and the bottle is sooooo pretty on my makeup table. It's the perfect scent for summer and I will definitely by buying this perfume again and again! It is the perfect balance or sweet and romantic. Love it!

June 07, 2018

Marc Jacobs Daisy

This is my go to fragrance that is beautiful for everyday wear. The scent is light, floral, youthful, and even a little bit musky. I love that this perfume is gentle and not over powering. However, I do find that this perfume doesn't have the best staying power, but I love it so much I touch up throughout the day with my rollerball. Not only is Daisy a beautiful scent, but the bottle looks lovely on your vanity!

May 24, 2018

light and refreshing scent.

I have this already and love the light fresh floral scent. I don't use a lot of any perfume because I hate to taste it or be that person who bathed in it( my biggest fear). I use 2 quick spritzes and find that is more then enough scent for my taste.

May 15, 2018

Amazing Perfume

Have been using this perfume for years now. Scent stays a long time but is never overpowering. Some perfumes are so strong you can't even breath but this one is nothing like that. The scent is fresh and clean. A bit on the pricey side but worth it.

May 09, 2018

My Favourite Perfume of all time

I love love love this scent so much. It has the subtle hint of daisies, with the right amount of sweetness, spiciness, and floral tones. It's great for women of all ages and is timeless. The bottle is also very beautiful and attractive!