Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume Reviews
#5 in Perfume

Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume is a world of fresh and feminine with a playful innocence vibe. At the heart of Daisy is a floral scent with a vintage edge. Marc Jacob's perfume is sophisticated, with a touch of whimsey and captures the eclectic vintage flavour of Marc Jacobs' feminine, edgy designs. Visit marcjacobs.com for more information.

March 10, 2018

Lovely

Beautifully pleasant! A very nice combination of soft floral and fruity scents. It doesn't disappoint! Perfect for everyday wear, not too strong! Worth paying more for it as it is of good quality!

3.2/5

February 23, 2018

Earthy scent

Summer scent, very light and fresh smells like daisies. Primary notes are warm vanilla.It's not overwhelming . It's also not a luxurious or sexy scent.

February 23, 2018

My everyday scent

I am in love with this scent. It is so floral and feminine but light at the same time that it won't give you a headache. (Trust me, I suffer from migraines). This perfume has got such a sweet scent to it, you can wear it to your prom if you are a high schooler or you can wear it to your office if you are a working adult. It's a classic for all age group of women.

February 22, 2018

Love this product!

This is one of my favorite perfumes in the Marc Jacobs line. It has such a fresh smell to it and i've received many compliments from wearing it. WIll definitely be purchasing again when I run out!

2.0/5

January 22, 2018

Smells unpleasent

i really got a masculine vibe of this perfume. it was very unpleasant smelt like expired food. I literally had to shower myself in another perfume to kind of get rid of the strong bitter scent.

December 15, 2017

Mon parfum signature

Depuis que j’ai reçu ce parfum en cadeau il y a quelques années, c’est devenu mon préféré. Il sent propre tout simplement. Son odeur est très douce et je me fais souvent complimenter sur mon parfum.

November 23, 2017

Absolutly Love it

I was given this perfume as a birthday gift and I fell absolutely in love with it I would recommend this to anyone, such a great smell and long lasting.

October 02, 2017

Bon parfum

Cest un parfum que j'avais acheté quand j'étais enceinte. Je trouvais tellement qu'il sentait bon! Depuis que j'ai accouché, je suis incapable de le porter. Oui, je le recommande, cest un parfum de qualité. Mes goûts ont simplement évolués.

October 01, 2017

Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume

This is my all time favorite perfume. It smells amazing and the scent isn't overpowering at all. The smell lasts all day and won't leave you with a headache. It has a sweet yet floral scented perfume. Every time I wear it I get asked, by both men and women what perfume I am wearing. The scent will not mix with any moisturizers and will keep its wonderful scent all day. The bottle is honestly super cute.

September 20, 2017

One of my go to's

One of my favourite perfumes of all time is from Marc Jacobs so I had to try this classic. I'm someone who likes fruity and floral notes mixed and although this is mainly floral I don't find it too overpowering. It definitely works perfectly as a day to night perfume since I find this can be "sexy" as well.

Lasting power is quite decent- I find it lasts all day during the colder months for me since I'm sweating less, but even during the warmer months it lasts over 6 hours.

Considering that, pricing on this is pretty inexpensive in my opinion.

Marc Jacobs is always coming out with new additions and he usually doesn't disappoint, so definitely looking forward to future scents :-)