Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume Reviews
#5 in Perfume

Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume is a world of fresh and feminine with a playful innocence vibe. At the heart of Daisy is a floral scent with a vintage edge. Marc Jacob's perfume is sophisticated, with a touch of whimsey and captures the eclectic vintage flavour of Marc Jacobs' feminine, edgy designs. Visit marcjacobs.com for more information.

August 04, 2017

MJ outdid himself with this one.

my mother and i are both obsessed with Marc Jacob's daisy. it's perfect- soft, gentle and not overpowering.
    not to mention it comes in a super adorable bottle. we are committed to this perfume, it's always in stock at my house.

July 10, 2017

Es espectacular ! no puede faltar en tu lista de clasicos!

Este será un clásico que nunca pasará de moda. Su fragancia es exquisita y he podido comprobar que queda muy bien en varios tipos de piel! Para usarlo todos los días si quieres que te recuerden al caminar!

May 31, 2017

my all time favourite perfume! the scent is not too strong but also not too subtle. it comes in the prettiest of bottles that i keep on display. ive already repurchased it

2.3/5

May 30, 2017

I did not really enjoy this perfume. The bottle is very cute and attractive so that is a plus. I found the perfume itself very heavy and too strong for my liking. I prefer the lighter scents like peach, strawberry etc. I found this perfume did not remind me of anything floral. The scent also does not last long which is disappointing.

May 30, 2017

Ce parfum est dispendieux, mais il vaut tellement la peine d'être acheter!!! Il s'en tellement bon, c'est fou! Il est mon préférée à jamais ça c'est certain.

May 12, 2017

Un de mes parfums préféré ça fais 4 fois que je le rachète. Une bonne odeur fleural qui sent l'été. Tiens toute la journée. Mon chum adore, car je met ce parfum.

May 10, 2017

got this as a in a sample set kit for Christmas and fell in love, it was such a nice rich scent that still smelled good after awhile, definitely going to be re buying this for myself

May 06, 2017

Daisy is the first perfume my mom every bought me and I haven't changed kinds since. The sent is sweet and fits with every occasion! It has lasted me about 5 years, but I am not an excessive perfume user, one to two pushed is perfect.

April 18, 2017

My favourite spring/summer fragrance. It is floral and citrusy without being overpowering or powdery. Great foliage. It's a very refreshing and clean scent. I wear it both day and night. Great longevity.

April 14, 2017

This is a perfect perfume for the spring time. It is sweet and florally and I absolutely love it. I use it all summer and spring long and love the way it smells flirty and springy!