Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume Reviews
#5 in Perfume

Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume is a world of fresh and feminine with a playful innocence vibe. At the heart of Daisy is a floral scent with a vintage edge. Marc Jacob's perfume is sophisticated, with a touch of whimsey and captures the eclectic vintage flavour of Marc Jacobs' feminine, edgy designs. Visit marcjacobs.com for more information.

September 08, 2017

Great fresh scent

I love all the Marc Jacobs perfumes but find the daisy line so clean and fresh. Staying power doesn't seem to be great compared to others but it's so light that you can just reapply as needed without it being over powering

September 08, 2017

Amazing!

My favorite perfume of all time! I've received multiple compliments everytime i use it, love the smell! it can be used all year round its not heavy in summer

September 04, 2017

Amazing!!!

I first found this perfume when my sister had bought it for herself. She wore it all day and it still smelled amazing at the end of the day! I bought some for myself the next day! It is just a nice, light, fresh scent.

August 31, 2017

nice fresh and sweet scent

I got this for my sister for her birthday, and I fell in love with the scent! I ended up purchasing it for myself as well. It's got a sweet and fresh scent, but not too overpowering. Can be a bit pricy.

August 04, 2017

MJ outdid himself with this one.

my mother and i are both obsessed with Marc Jacob's daisy. it's perfect- soft, gentle and not overpowering.
    not to mention it comes in a super adorable bottle. we are committed to this perfume, it's always in stock at my house.

July 10, 2017

Es espectacular ! no puede faltar en tu lista de clasicos!

Este será un clásico que nunca pasará de moda. Su fragancia es exquisita y he podido comprobar que queda muy bien en varios tipos de piel! Para usarlo todos los días si quieres que te recuerden al caminar!

May 31, 2017

my all time favourite perfume! the scent is not too strong but also not too subtle. it comes in the prettiest of bottles that i keep on display. ive already repurchased it

2.3/5

May 30, 2017

I did not really enjoy this perfume. The bottle is very cute and attractive so that is a plus. I found the perfume itself very heavy and too strong for my liking. I prefer the lighter scents like peach, strawberry etc. I found this perfume did not remind me of anything floral. The scent also does not last long which is disappointing.

May 30, 2017

Ce parfum est dispendieux, mais il vaut tellement la peine d'être acheter!!! Il s'en tellement bon, c'est fou! Il est mon préférée à jamais ça c'est certain.

May 12, 2017

Un de mes parfums préféré ça fais 4 fois que je le rachète. Une bonne odeur fleural qui sent l'été. Tiens toute la journée. Mon chum adore, car je met ce parfum.