Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume Reviews
#5 in Perfume

Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume is a world of fresh and feminine with a playful innocence vibe. At the heart of Daisy is a floral scent with a vintage edge. Marc Jacob's perfume is sophisticated, with a touch of whimsey and captures the eclectic vintage flavour of Marc Jacobs' feminine, edgy designs. Visit marcjacobs.com for more information.

May 10, 2017

got this as a in a sample set kit for Christmas and fell in love, it was such a nice rich scent that still smelled good after awhile, definitely going to be re buying this for myself

May 06, 2017

Daisy is the first perfume my mom every bought me and I haven't changed kinds since. The sent is sweet and fits with every occasion! It has lasted me about 5 years, but I am not an excessive perfume user, one to two pushed is perfect.

April 18, 2017

My favourite spring/summer fragrance. It is floral and citrusy without being overpowering or powdery. Great foliage. It's a very refreshing and clean scent. I wear it both day and night. Great longevity.

April 14, 2017

This is a perfect perfume for the spring time. It is sweet and florally and I absolutely love it. I use it all summer and spring long and love the way it smells flirty and springy!

April 14, 2017

I love this perfume for the spring! Its light and feminine and absolutely amazing. The bottle is gorgeous and is a great looking piece for your vanity or dresser. The scent lasts a long time and is very wearable. I would recommend this!!

March 25, 2017

All time favourite perfume! I go back to this time after time and have bought countless bottles. The smell is so girly and just beautiful , and it lasts all day without fading. It's not over powering just subtle and a pretty scent. And the packaging is to die for!

March 13, 2017

I had first got this perfume as a gift and I have repurchased it since. I absolutely love this perfume, it is my go to for whenever I go out and I find it lasts me the whole day. I like that it isn't too strong but it also isn't too light, it's just right. This perfume is my favourite out of the ines I've tried and I would definitely purchase it again.

March 09, 2017

I don't normally buy fragrances that I've never used before, or actually smelled. I bought this fragrance because of the description and other reviews. Everything everyone wrote about it was true, I wear it as an everyday and almost everyday someone comments on how great this perfume smells. This is totally worth 5 stars and I know that I will definitely buy this product again. I've spent more on fragrance, but have never worn such an overall hit. Thanks Marc Jacobs team for creating this amazing product!!

3.2/5

February 02, 2017

I normally don't care for florals but I do really enjoy this scent. It's not too heavy. That being said, it does not last as long as I hope that it would considering how much that it costs. It's definitely a splurge for me.

January 19, 2017

I received a free mini bottle sample of this perfume last year and really liked it. Its very feminine and reminds me of the spring time. Its a light perfume, perfect for any occasion.