Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume Reviews
#5 in Perfume

Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume is a world of fresh and feminine with a playful innocence vibe. At the heart of Daisy is a floral scent with a vintage edge. Marc Jacob's perfume is sophisticated, with a touch of whimsey and captures the eclectic vintage flavour of Marc Jacobs' feminine, edgy designs. Visit marcjacobs.com for more information.

February 19, 2019

Long Lasting Smell

I love the perfume Daisy by Marc Jacobs, it has a super long lasting smell. It’s fresh flowerly and just perfect for both day and nightime. I bought this perfume twice already and I am still not bored of its smell

February 16, 2019

Perfect for girls who like to impress

If you are a girly girl but fierce and born for beauty trust me this parfume will compliment you and everyboy that i have met has complimented it. There have been times when i would get boys to come closer to me just becuse of the smell that this parfume gives. Its sweet and pretty like a daisy. Plus it will look duper pretty on ur vanity shelf where it will give a luxorious and rafinate look.

February 11, 2019

Perfum

I got this perfume as a present from a friend. At the first moment I thought I wouldn’t like because it has a flower smell. Honestlyi was surprised how good and light it was. I love because when I put it on I have a slight smell on my all day very unique smell.

January 30, 2019

Mon odeur favorite

Cela fait maintenant 4 ans que j'utilise ce parfum de Marc Jacobs. Son odeur est incroyable. Dès que je le porte, on le remarque par son odeur floral et envoutante. À essayer!

January 24, 2019

My #1 Perfume

I have a very sensitive nose when it comes to perfumes, with many causing me to get severe headaches if I wear them or are around people who are wearing them. This is a perfume I've never had an issue with and have been using since it was released. The scent stays and ages well.

December 06, 2018

Soft scent

I love the smell of Marc Jacob daisy perfume!
    Long lasting fresh not to over powering .
    I have had all kinds of men and women ask what im wearing .
    Do I tell them daisy by marc Jacob's!

November 01, 2018

Amazing

I received a sample of this and absolute loved it. It is a fresh, warm floral fragrance that is sweet and fruity with a musky base. It’s long lasting, classic and youthful. I definitely recommend.

September 29, 2018
    Saskatchewan, Canada

definitely would purchase again

This product has a nice floral sent with lasting power. I don't find this product overpowering. It is fresh. Definitely would recommend this to others.

September 29, 2018

This ia a great perfume.

This ia a nice perfume. It smells good and I like the design of the bottle. I love daisy it's pretty. It doesn't stay long, but it's nice. I would recommend it.

September 28, 2018

So good!!

This perfume smells so good. I wear it everyday it has such a good floral smell. I recommend for everyone to try it. It’s such a good product it’s worth every penny!!