4.1/5
Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon Eye Liner Reviews

September 26, 2017

I finally found the one!!!!

After years of trying I have finally found the perfect eye liner that will stay in place on my water line.
    I could never find one that doesn't run or just doesn't stay in general.
    Although it is pricey it is 100% worth it and will last forever.... don't even question if you want it... you need it

September 26, 2017

Only eyeliner that stays in place

I received this as a birthday present from sephora and had no expectations. But it's awesome, easy to apply, nice black color and is the only eyeliner that stays in place and not end up under eyes. Thumb up!

Impressed

Upon receiving these as a complimentary sample, I used them as shadow bases and you have to work quick with them before they dry or else they stay the way you applied it. I was impressed with how long they stayed in place. This is the first gel pen that doesn't crease or run.

September 25, 2017

Smooth, long lasting, easy application

hey are a matte finish and is easy to apply. You just twist the bottom if you need more to come out (yay for no sharpening). I personally love these! I can use them for eyeshadow or eyeliner. It is extremely long lasting too! I highly recommend getting one if you don't have one!

September 09, 2017

Ma'am. I'll take them all.

Let me tell you - when I find a great product that works well for me, I have a hard time giving it up. This was not it, but it is now. This liner lasts. All. Day. Long. It gets me through class, stays put while chasing a toddler, hangs tough when I make dinner- you get the picture. Stop by Sephora and try it out! You won't regret it.

May 28, 2017

At this point I think I've tried nearly every drug store eyeliner, including some of the higher end available in the BeautyBoutique. This one beats them all! It is so creamy that it goes on so smoothly and it stays on. I use it on my waterline and it will stay almost the whole day. The price is steep however it does last a long time.

April 21, 2017

I received this as part of a Sephora birthday gift. The pencil goes on smoothly and fairly thick. It stays put and doesn't smudge easily. The downside is that it doesn't sharpen well. After a few uses it flattened and I wasn't able to sharpen it properly. It ended up being a waste after a few uses.

2.0/5

April 03, 2017

I'm so happy I received this as a gift and I didn't pay for it. The formula is really good! Glides smoothly, very dark black color, it doesn't smudge and it's really waterproof. The big cons, is the packaging, you can't sharpen it, you can take more out, but the pencil gets flat and there's nothing you can do to sharpen it again. Impossible to use! So there is, rotting in a drawer.

February 06, 2017

I had received a sample version of this pencil eyeliner from Marc Jacobs. its literally one of the smoothest liners i have used. It so rich and creamy and so easy to blend out for that extra smoked look. so i looked in to the collection after i tried my first sample and i come to know that, the Matt finish comes in 12 amazing colors and the shimmer line comes in a variety of 20 shades! i am totally going to be ordering more of of their colored liners!

April 01, 2016

I've used many eyeliner products, including pencils, crayons, liquid liners, and even gel liners in a pot, but this is the first gel crayon eyeliner that I tried, and it was great! The price is a bit steep for an eyeliner, but it's worth paying for. I mainly use the black gel eyeliner to line the bottom lashes and the effect is quite dramatic, and long-lasting. I prefer to use liquid liner on the top lashes, but I did also try this gel eyeliner in different colours along the top lashes and again, I was not disappointed. Usually, I use a kohl liner for the bottom lashes which can be quite irritating to the eyes, but I've since replaced it with this product and I'll never go back!