Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon Eye Liner Reviews

Ranked #479 out of 866 in Eye Liner

May 28, 2017

At this point I think I've tried nearly every drug store eyeliner, including some of the higher end available in the BeautyBoutique. This one beats them all! It is so creamy that it goes on so smoothly and it stays on. I use it on my waterline and it will stay almost the whole day. The price is steep however it does last a long time.

April 21, 2017

I received this as part of a Sephora birthday gift. The pencil goes on smoothly and fairly thick. It stays put and doesn't smudge easily. The downside is that it doesn't sharpen well. After a few uses it flattened and I wasn't able to sharpen it properly. It ended up being a waste after a few uses.

2.0/5

April 03, 2017

I'm so happy I received this as a gift and I didn't pay for it. The formula is really good! Glides smoothly, very dark black color, it doesn't smudge and it's really waterproof. The big cons, is the packaging, you can't sharpen it, you can take more out, but the pencil gets flat and there's nothing you can do to sharpen it again. Impossible to use! So there is, rotting in a drawer.

February 06, 2017

I had received a sample version of this pencil eyeliner from Marc Jacobs. its literally one of the smoothest liners i have used. It so rich and creamy and so easy to blend out for that extra smoked look. so i looked in to the collection after i tried my first sample and i come to know that, the Matt finish comes in 12 amazing colors and the shimmer line comes in a variety of 20 shades! i am totally going to be ordering more of of their colored liners!

April 01, 2016

I've used many eyeliner products, including pencils, crayons, liquid liners, and even gel liners in a pot, but this is the first gel crayon eyeliner that I tried, and it was great! The price is a bit steep for an eyeliner, but it's worth paying for. I mainly use the black gel eyeliner to line the bottom lashes and the effect is quite dramatic, and long-lasting. I prefer to use liquid liner on the top lashes, but I did also try this gel eyeliner in different colours along the top lashes and again, I was not disappointed. Usually, I use a kohl liner for the bottom lashes which can be quite irritating to the eyes, but I've since replaced it with this product and I'll never go back!

2.8/5

March 21, 2016

I got this eyeliner free from sephora for my birthday and I like it for it's ability to be super long-lasting! The only complaint that I have is that after you've used this eyeliner once or twice the tip gets flattened out and it makes it difficult to apply a thinner line of eyeliner. Other than that this eyeliner is great and looks really sweet smudged out to create a smokey eye effect

March 17, 2016

I own a few different shades and the qualty of the shades with flecks of glitter. The liners with glitter apear to be more drying, therefore, I prefer the non-glitter liners. These liners work great with those with oily lids as these liners have good last in power once the liners have set. These liners also have have color payoff.

January 18, 2016

It´s alright. Not as smooth as I thought it would be, but easily removeable. And nice thick point when appled.

January 13, 2016

This has become my go-to eyeliner for tightlining and lining my water line. This thing DOES NOT BUDGE. It stays put for hours on end and I've never been able to achieve that on my water line with any other pencil.

June 02, 2014

This liner is so easy to apply with its creamy texture and has a long lasting hold!

Xx