Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon Eye Liner Reviews

Ranked #474 out of 838 in Eye Liner

April 21, 2017

I received this as part of a Sephora birthday gift. The pencil goes on smoothly and fairly thick. It stays put and doesn't smudge easily. The downside is that it doesn't sharpen well. After a few uses it flattened and I wasn't able to sharpen it properly. It ended up being a waste after a few uses.

April 03, 2017

I'm so happy I received this as a gift and I didn't pay for it. The formula is really good! Glides smoothly, very dark black color, it doesn't smudge and it's really waterproof. The big cons, is the packaging, you can't sharpen it, you can take more out, but the pencil gets flat and there's nothing you can do to sharpen it again. Impossible to use! So there is, rotting in a drawer.

February 06, 2017

I had received a sample version of this pencil eyeliner from Marc Jacobs. its literally one of the smoothest liners i have used. It so rich and creamy and so easy to blend out for that extra smoked look. so i looked in to the collection after i tried my first sample and i come to know that, the Matt finish comes in 12 amazing colors and the shimmer line comes in a variety of 20 shades! i am totally going to be ordering more of of their colored liners!

April 01, 2016

I've used many eyeliner products, including pencils, crayons, liquid liners, and even gel liners in a pot, but this is the first gel crayon eyeliner that I tried, and it was great! The price is a bit steep for an eyeliner, but it's worth paying for. I mainly use the black gel eyeliner to line the bottom lashes and the effect is quite dramatic, and long-lasting. I prefer to use liquid liner on the top lashes, but I did also try this gel eyeliner in different colours along the top lashes and again, I was not disappointed. Usually, I use a kohl liner for the bottom lashes which can be quite irritating to the eyes, but I've since replaced it with this product and I'll never go back!

March 21, 2016

I got this eyeliner free from sephora for my birthday and I like it for it's ability to be super long-lasting! The only complaint that I have is that after you've used this eyeliner once or twice the tip gets flattened out and it makes it difficult to apply a thinner line of eyeliner. Other than that this eyeliner is great and looks really sweet smudged out to create a smokey eye effect

March 17, 2016

I own a few different shades and the qualty of the shades with flecks of glitter. The liners with glitter apear to be more drying, therefore, I prefer the non-glitter liners. These liners work great with those with oily lids as these liners have good last in power once the liners have set. These liners also have have color payoff.

January 18, 2016

It´s alright. Not as smooth as I thought it would be, but easily removeable. And nice thick point when appled.

January 13, 2016

This has become my go-to eyeliner for tightlining and lining my water line. This thing DOES NOT BUDGE. It stays put for hours on end and I've never been able to achieve that on my water line with any other pencil.

June 02, 2014

This liner is so easy to apply with its creamy texture and has a long lasting hold!

Xx

October 02, 2013

I was intrigued by the reviews for this twist-up gel-crayon by Marc Jacobs and all the claims that this eyeliner doesn't budge. And I had never tried anything from Marc Jacobs Beauty before, so I decided to give it a go.
    Well the staying power is unbelievable. Just like everyone says. After a long day on my oily lids, this eyeliner is still 100% in place. That alone makes it a winner for me. But in addition to that, the color is such an intense black- if you're looking for a super pigmented eyeliner definitely check this one out.

maudernart added a new review for
    Barilla Pasta

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Product Review Club-Feedback

lyneodj added a new review for
    Air Wick V.I.Poo Lemon Idol

michelfoucault added a new review for
    AMERICAN CREW Fiber