Marcelle CC Concealer Corrector
Good

Marcelle CC Concealer Corrector Reviews

Ranked #194 out of 447 in Concealer

April 16, 2017

Ce concealer est excellent! Très bon pour cacher les cernes et les rougeurs. J'ai un peau très sensible, mais je peux utiliser ce produit sans problèmes!

March 20, 2017

Love this Concealer Cream goes on easily and blends in nice and easy. Does not look blotchy skin tones are pretty easy to match. You don't need a lot so it therefore is well worth the money that you would spend.

March 22, 2015

I get really awful under eye circles that look like I have a black eye on my right side. My usual bb concealer isn't cutting it lately and most heavy duty ones are far too orange or yellow for my very fair, pink skin. I saw this new one out and know Marcelle is fantastic for being hypoallergenic. First it's very smooth, soft and goes onto the skin really easily so you're not tugging at the sensitive eye area. It feels very light on through out the day but gave excellent coverage. Will definitely keep this in my collection for days when I'm looking, feeling pretty rough.