Mario Badesco Facial Spray with Cucumber Reviews

July 14, 2019
    Minnesota, United States

The only brand I’ll buy for a facial spray!

I absolutely love how this spray feels on my face! Sometimes when I don’t feel like putting on my whole skin routine, it’s literally just this! I also use it right before I put my makeup on for a fresh look along with after for a dewy look/feel. It really makes my skin look and feel hydrated.

July 12, 2019

I love it!!!

I love it!! This is an amazing product and I use it everyday!! It makes my skin feel refreshed after I shower and doesn’t make my skin greasy. The spray is amazing!

2.7/5

July 08, 2019
    Florida, United States

Not worth the money

This product is good for beginners but doesn’t make a difference for the long term. The spray is to extreme and makeup looks wet after using this. It’s great that it’s cheaper but still not worth the money

July 08, 2019

Mario Badesco

I think that this facial spray really helped my skin get a healthy glow. This spray is great for dry and oily skin. The price is really affordable too so it is a great deal.

July 05, 2019

Very good for clearing up acne easily without the hassle!

Mario Badesco not only helps with the face but has a very refreshing smell, such as roses. I found that I would catch myself using the spray all the time, I just couldn’t help it! Mario Badesco bottles look large for only a couple sprays a day, but it runs out very surprisingly fast. Using the spray along with a skincare routine will work magics, although I would not suggest just using the spray because it will definitely help control but it cannot do it all by itself, but with other products it will help clear, brighten,and add on a nice touch

July 04, 2019
    Leinster, Ireland

Cool & fresh -- a must buy!

Facial sprays can be tricky -- matte or dewy. I have bought both kinds and find that they are both quite extreme on my skin. Mario Badescu's cucumber facial spray is neither too matte or dewy on the skin, but a thin layer of freshness! It leaves my skin feeling cool, while instantly setting my makeup in place! I have bought this product over and over again and would highly, highly recommend to others.

Wow

This smells so great and makes my skin feel so refreshed! I love using it after I put my makeup on. This product is not too pricy for the quality and quantity of the product.

Amazing

My skin for a long time was two toned and looked dull even after putting moisturizer on in the morning. Now I spray this twice and let it dry, my skin is clear and looks fresh all day.

Awesome

Love majority of this brand. Price is great , gentle on all skin types didn't break me out and so refreshing ! I've had two bottles now and will buy again

June 18, 2019

Je laime beaucoup

C'est mon spray preferer. Il donne un glow de fou et a vraiment une bonne odeur! Parfait pour la peau seche ça hydrate vraiment la peau. Je l'utilise en dessous de mon maquillage pour que ca tienne mieux et aussi dans la journée pour me donner un peu d'hydratation et d'energie. Je ne pourrais plus m'en passer en plus il n'est pas très dispendieux pour un bon produit comme ça alors autant en profiter!