Mario Badesco Facial Spray Reviews
#27 in Facial Spray

January 11, 2018

So refreshing!

I got this product over a year ago and I still use it on a daily basis. You can use it throughout the day to refresh your face or use it to set your makeup. It's also very affordable. It smells of roses and aloe, I love it!

December 04, 2017

Most refreshing

I love the Mario bedescu facial spray. The rose scented one smells amazing and is very light and airy. It’s a very refreshing facial spray and the affordable price is a plus.

October 30, 2017

Mario badesco

Mario badesco facial spray i super duper love this spray also good for sensitive skin just like me and found this it gives you healthy fresh and moisturize your skin, also use it as my setting spray and daily routine, i just love this and definetly gunna buy another as i run out

September 26, 2017

HG Setting Spray!

Absolutely love this facial spray. I have minor acne, eczema and overall very sensitive skin. This spray has improved my skin texture as a toner. It's super refreshing and SETS makeup like no other. I was shocked because I had always been a fan of MAC Fix Plus or Urban Decay all nighter. This not only works better but is also cheaper. Recently Holly Boon uploaded a youtube video saying the same thing - this stuff is everything!

September 26, 2017

Un petit bonheur

J'adore ce produit pour sa fragrance et pour le fait qu'il rafraîchir bien pendant les journées chaudes d'été. Malheureusement, je trouve qu'il ne fonctionne pas aussi bien que l'eau de rose pire sur mon visage. J'aime par contre l'utiliser pour hydrater ma peau dès que je sens un inconfort. Très bon produit à avoir sous la main :)

August 15, 2017

Calming & Cooling!

This product is very refreshing!
    Love the scent of this. It feels slightly cooling to the skin probably because of the aloe.
    It makes my skin feel absolutely fabulous!

August 09, 2017

One of my favourite facial sprays

This spray is sold at a lot of places, but surprisingly Anthropologie had it for the least amount ($7). It has a non-overpowering smell of roses and is great to use right after you wash your face, after you apply your makeup, or throughout the day if you notice your skin is looking a little dry. It's not intended to keep your makeup on or be any sort of makeup primer, but the ingredients make you feel very refreshed when you use it! It also lasts forever - perfect to keep in your bag or when you travel.

July 18, 2017

Amazing!

I use the aloe, herb and rose facial spray. It is amazing. It smells really good. It helps to clear up my face. I love the fact that it moisturizes my face as well. It is a all around amazing product and i would reccomend it over and over again.

July 08, 2017

Great On My Skin!

I use the Mario Badescu Facial Spray - the rose water one (it is pink). I have already went through one full bottle of it and am now on my second bottle. It sprays really nicely and does a good job at covering my face. You can also use it as a setting spray, but I haven't tried it that way. I use it after every face wash. It smells amazing, super inexpensive and lasts a lot longer than I thought it would have. I would highly recommend it. I will definitely be trying more Mario Badescu products since trying this particular item.

July 05, 2017

Just ok.

I purchased this product due to the hype - but found that it was just ok/average. Didn't notice much in terms of it lengthening my makeup time wear, but it is nice as a refresher. Probably wouldn't buy again.