Mario Badesco Facial Spray Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 33 in Facial Spray

July 18, 2017

Amazing!

I use the aloe, herb and rose facial spray. It is amazing. It smells really good. It helps to clear up my face. I love the fact that it moisturizes my face as well. It is a all around amazing product and i would reccomend it over and over again.

July 08, 2017

Great On My Skin!

I use the Mario Badescu Facial Spray - the rose water one (it is pink). I have already went through one full bottle of it and am now on my second bottle. It sprays really nicely and does a good job at covering my face. You can also use it as a setting spray, but I haven't tried it that way. I use it after every face wash. It smells amazing, super inexpensive and lasts a lot longer than I thought it would have. I would highly recommend it. I will definitely be trying more Mario Badescu products since trying this particular item.

July 05, 2017

Just ok.

I purchased this product due to the hype - but found that it was just ok/average. Didn't notice much in terms of it lengthening my makeup time wear, but it is nice as a refresher. Probably wouldn't buy again.

June 07, 2017

This spray has very quickly become a staple in my collection. I love how refreshed and hydrated my skin feels after using it. It's perfect for priming my skin before I apply foundation or on no makeup days to just refresh my skin and give it a nice natural glow.

June 02, 2017

awesomeeeee. love this spray. defiantly reccomend it makes my face refreshed and cold . perfect for the summer and year long! also super affordable for anyone

May 27, 2017

I love this facial spray!! It's so nice and refreshing and the scent is light and not overpowering at all. I have never been into facial sprays but this one totally changed my mind. I incorporated it in my morning routine after washing my face and I feel like it really suits my skin. I would highly recommend trying this product.

April 30, 2017

This facial spray is amazing for my skin and has so many uses. You can use it as a mist for after you wash your face, as a primer before your makeup and as a setting spray, or as a blending mist with your foundation. It has a great smell to it and is super cheap. I love this product so much and use it everyday!

April 16, 2017

Awesome facial spray. Leaves me feeling refreshed, and my skin feels more calm. Great for before or after makeup. Plus the price is fairly cheap for the quality of the product.

April 14, 2017

I'm obsessed with this product! its so cost friendly but acts like a very high end product. My mom is now completely in love with it too! we got ours from ulta. It smells amazing and is so hydrating. I use mine to prime and prep my skin as well as set my makeup and refresh during the day. The aloe really soothes my skin and takes away any redness. I would highly recommend this product, YOU NEED THIS in your life!

March 17, 2017

I know this is just a mist but I use it as a toner actually since I can't get a hold of my favorite rose toner from Korea anymore. This is a good replacement to it. I already am on my second bottle! Highly recommend as a toner or as a mist to refresh your face during the day.