Marks Heatwear socks Reviews

January 14, 2018

Can’t live without em!

I love these socks! If you ask my husband what I asked for for Christmas, he will tell you that the only thing on my list was T-Max socks! Not even joking. They are so great at keeping my cold feet comfortable. Your feet will be so happy to be next to something so soft. The only downfall is that I wore them so often that I wore holes in the toes! So my husband got me three more pair and I couldn’t be happier.

December 31, 2017

A dream

For someone who always has cold feet, these are the best invention. They definitely leave your feet feeling cozy and warm. They are soft, and remain so after numerous washes.
    Although they are a little pricier for one pair of socks, they are well worth it. Especially if you live in a cold place like I do!

December 27, 2017

Super warm and cozy

These are my go to socks in the winter they are super thick and keep your feet warm in the winter I have at least 8 pairs and they wash well no holes and suitable for all ages