4.1/5
Mascara falsies Volume Express Maybeline Reviews
#82 in Mascara

May 23, 2019

mascara

j'aime bien ce mascara mais la seule petite chose que j'aime moins c'est que je trouve qu'après une journée a l'avoir porter on a le dessous des yeux un peu noirs.

May 23, 2019

Who needs fake lashes

Love this mascara. No need to spend hundreds of dollars on lash extensions with this mascara. This makes my lashes look as if I had lash extensions but I don’t. And a lot of people don’t believe me when I say they are my lashes

March 19, 2019

Good volumizing mascara

Good mascara on the budget. It adds volume to the lashes quite nicely. Does not clump. Good to use while on the go. Overall im quite happy with purchase.

February 22, 2019

Must have

Anyone who is interested in a great application of mascara whether a novice or experienced, can appreciate this innovation. The wand gives unprecedented access to the tiniest innermost lashes. For the most part those were unchartered territory for me. Minimal clumping and minimal sloughing. All day wear with easy removal. Definitely a must try.

0.8/5

December 18, 2018

Not my cup of tea

I was not impressed by this mascara. It did not do a very good job and did not last long at all. I would not recommend this mascara to anyone. Nor would I purchase again.

October 12, 2018
    Florida, United States

Disappointed, Had Hoped for Better

I was so excited to try this non-flaking, volume enhancing mascara! My lashes have gotten somewhat sparse, and I need the volume. However, after just a few hours I found flaking on my cheeks, a bit of smearing on my lower lashes, and that's my pet peeve with mascara! If you're only going to have on for a couple of hours, it may be for you. I would not recommend it, though.

October 09, 2018

best mascara

Falsies version is by far my favorite. The brush is nice and thick, it covers really well my bottom and top eye lashes.My lashes look instantly longer and thicker and it stays on all day.

September 25, 2018

Great mascara

I have been a big fan of Maybelline mascaras and this one is definitely one of my favourites from them. It makes my lashes long and full and it really holds a curl

August 20, 2018

Yes yes yes

I got this mascara in the waterproof version and it doesn't come off in a lake or pools which is great because I go swimming quite a bit. my friends always ask what Mascara I use because they think I have fake lashes on which makes me happy. the real reason I got this was because Acacia Brinley used to love it and she was right it's great I use it almost every day!I would recommend this to anyone who doesn't like the hassle of falsies

August 02, 2018

Loving how it Does not flake or clump!

I have straight lashes and it holds the curl and doesn’t clump or flake. Waterproof but easy to wash off at the end of the nite. Definitely my go to mascara from now on.