Mascara falsies Volume Express Maybeline Reviews
#76 in Mascara

August 31, 2019

It’s my favourite i’ll always recomend it. Good quality!

I really like the darkness of the color. That mascara leave the lashes so curve, long and free of mascara with large duration. Quality and price are awsome.

July 24, 2019

C'est un oui!

S'applique super facilement et donnes de belles courbes. Les cils le collent pas et donne un impression plus volumineux sans pour autant trop les allongés.

1.5/5

July 24, 2019

Maybeline mascara falsies

Am not a fan of this mascara! Leaves clumps! Is super messy and does not give you the “falsies” look! It just looks like a big mess on your lashes.
    Would not recommend!

July 14, 2019
    Nottingham, United Kingdom

Shiny ,glossy, perfect

This will keep you smile all day. It make the perfect choice easy to use little packaging,twist and apply just the way I like it. Good on a day out work or business and night out romantic dinner.

May 23, 2019

mascara

j'aime bien ce mascara mais la seule petite chose que j'aime moins c'est que je trouve qu'après une journée a l'avoir porter on a le dessous des yeux un peu noirs.

May 23, 2019

Who needs fake lashes

Love this mascara. No need to spend hundreds of dollars on lash extensions with this mascara. This makes my lashes look as if I had lash extensions but I don’t. And a lot of people don’t believe me when I say they are my lashes

March 19, 2019

Good volumizing mascara

Good mascara on the budget. It adds volume to the lashes quite nicely. Does not clump. Good to use while on the go. Overall im quite happy with purchase.

February 22, 2019

Must have

Anyone who is interested in a great application of mascara whether a novice or experienced, can appreciate this innovation. The wand gives unprecedented access to the tiniest innermost lashes. For the most part those were unchartered territory for me. Minimal clumping and minimal sloughing. All day wear with easy removal. Definitely a must try.

0.8/5

December 18, 2018

Not my cup of tea

I was not impressed by this mascara. It did not do a very good job and did not last long at all. I would not recommend this mascara to anyone. Nor would I purchase again.

October 12, 2018
    Florida, United States

Disappointed, Had Hoped for Better

I was so excited to try this non-flaking, volume enhancing mascara! My lashes have gotten somewhat sparse, and I need the volume. However, after just a few hours I found flaking on my cheeks, a bit of smearing on my lower lashes, and that's my pet peeve with mascara! If you're only going to have on for a couple of hours, it may be for you. I would not recommend it, though.