4.1/5
#69 in Mascara

November 26, 2019
    Kent, United Kingdom

Perfect mascara

I love This mascara! Makes my eyelashes look long and healthy! No clumps and it doesn’t leave panda eyes I like the brush and how it captures every single lash

October 09, 2019
    Devon, United Kingdom

Mascara

By far the best mascara I have used, separates the lashes, builds up false lash effect without clumping, one of the best .looks amazing . Have tried alot of mascaras that claim to do the same.

August 31, 2019

It’s my favourite i’ll always recomend it. Good quality!

I really like the darkness of the color. That mascara leave the lashes so curve, long and free of mascara with large duration. Quality and price are awsome.

July 24, 2019

C'est un oui!

S'applique super facilement et donnes de belles courbes. Les cils le collent pas et donne un impression plus volumineux sans pour autant trop les allongés.

July 14, 2019
    Nottingham, United Kingdom

Shiny ,glossy, perfect

This will keep you smile all day. It make the perfect choice easy to use little packaging,twist and apply just the way I like it. Good on a day out work or business and night out romantic dinner.

May 23, 2019

Who needs fake lashes

Love this mascara. No need to spend hundreds of dollars on lash extensions with this mascara. This makes my lashes look as if I had lash extensions but I don’t. And a lot of people don’t believe me when I say they are my lashes

February 22, 2019

Must have

Anyone who is interested in a great application of mascara whether a novice or experienced, can appreciate this innovation. The wand gives unprecedented access to the tiniest innermost lashes. For the most part those were unchartered territory for me. Minimal clumping and minimal sloughing. All day wear with easy removal. Definitely a must try.

October 09, 2018

best mascara

Falsies version is by far my favorite. The brush is nice and thick, it covers really well my bottom and top eye lashes.My lashes look instantly longer and thicker and it stays on all day.

September 25, 2018

Great mascara

I have been a big fan of Maybelline mascaras and this one is definitely one of my favourites from them. It makes my lashes long and full and it really holds a curl

August 20, 2018

Yes yes yes

I got this mascara in the waterproof version and it doesn't come off in a lake or pools which is great because I go swimming quite a bit. my friends always ask what Mascara I use because they think I have fake lashes on which makes me happy. the real reason I got this was because Acacia Brinley used to love it and she was right it's great I use it almost every day!I would recommend this to anyone who doesn't like the hassle of falsies