Mascara Lash Intensity Mary Kay Reviews
#152 in Mascara

March 06, 2018

Looks natural

Received this as a birthday gift from a friend. Apply easy and looks natural with easy allocation wand.
    I like that it didn't take much to cover eyelashes.
    Lasted all day with no problems.

February 25, 2018

Beautiful

Looks very beautiful and adds a nice look to me. Its really effective and nice, i would for sure recommend it to others so that others can also take benefit of this.

January 12, 2018

I like it

It is the best mascara i ever used
    It makes my lashes thicker and longer
    It stays longer and my frneds think that i put false lashes lol i love it not for everday use but perfect for the occasions

December 13, 2017

very good

I love how this product plumps my lashes to extreme volume for the guys but I hate how it goes under my eyes I would still buy this product but only when it out cheap

November 26, 2017

Love This Mascara

I love this mascara. It is amazing and can't stop wearing it. Amazing product and I recommend it to anyone. Love it sooo much and can't live without it.

June 14, 2017

Meilleur mascara essayé jusqu'à maintenant

J'ai acheté ce mascara pour l'essayer car j'avais entendu de bon commentaires le concernant. Il est tout simplement merveilleux. Il allonge les cils à l'infini et les épaissis beaucoup. Je vois vraiment une différence avec les autres mascara que j'ai essayé.

J'avais jamais vu une brosse aussi volumineuse pour un mascara. La brosse était difficile à s'adapter au début vu sa grosseur mais maintenant que je suis habituée, ça fonctionne super bien.

Je recommande sans hésiter si vous voulez avoir des cils de rêve.