Masker Aide Weather Warrior

1 review
Ranked #631 out of 782 in Masks

3.2/5

November 24, 2014

I love how Weather Warrior face mask is free of parabens, harsh dyes and pigments, mineral oils, artificial fragrances, and glycerins. This mask is vegan and suitable for all skin types! The sheet mask is designed to fit most face shapes. The mask is packed in highly concentrated vitamins and nutrients for hungry skin. The masks sat well on my face without shifting and moving around. It was very nice and cool like applying refrigerated aloe vera gel on my face. The different scents are very light and refreshing but not overpowering. I let the mask sit on my face for about 30 minutes before I peeled off the moist face mask. Then I rubbed the excess serum of goodness into my face and neck. After I rinsed off the excess product and applied my moisturizer. The sheet mask was very easy to remove – the mask was still moist when I peeled it off. The mask didn’t dry up or harden like other sheet masks. My face felt soft, supple, plum and hydrated, like I just visited a steam room. I’m very impressed with the Masker Aide’s sheet masks and super proud they are a Canadian company. I will treat my skin to more Masker Aide in the future.

tiger123 has posted in the forum topic
    Parents - need your reviews

lamurap added a new review for
    Olivieri Tortellini