Master conceal Maybelline Reviews

Ranked #128 out of 447 in Concealer

April 15, 2017

Nice product , great quality!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 17, 2017

Skin type: Combination/Sensitive
    Shade: Fair

Honestly speaking, this product was disappointing! I looked through so many good reviews, but for my skin, it just didn't work out. On initial application, the colour was too pink to use for covering my blemishes, so I used it as an under eye concealer.

This product covered my dark circles well (medium coverage), but was SO CAKEY. It accentuates ANY dry patches you may have, so I recommend moisturizing well before hand (don't exfoliate around that eye area). It blended well and was build able, but it made my skin look very dry.

The lasting power of this was around 2 hours before it started to break up around my eye area (which is dry). Perhaps it just didn't work well with my skin, but I would much rather use the Fit Me concealer instead of this one!

Overall, would not repurchase, and would not recommend to those with combination skin.

February 27, 2017

I just bought this concealer and so far I am loving it. It doesn't feel too heavy but it the coverage is great! The only criticism I have is that there doesn't seem to be much in terms of colour selection. On the Maybelline website, it shows that there only seems to be a selection between fair to medium/deep. Other than this, it is a great product. Great for under eyes and highlighting, as well as, blemishes and dark spots.

September 21, 2016

This is my favourite concealer and the only one I use at the moment. It is a little pricey and I think it should not be but it works very well and stays on for a long period of time

February 08, 2016

This by far has been the best concealer for me yet!!!

January 14, 2016

Really like it with foundation. really creamy, i also like the applicator.