Prestige Item
Matrix total results Brass Off Color Shampoo Reviews

Good - 0

June 18, 2019

Great at toning down the brass

I really like this stuff. My hair is dark brown but has been dyed warm colors for so long that it's brassy, and I needed something to get it more ash colored and tone down the bronze. This does a pretty good job! I give it 4 stars because it's hella drying, and I have to use a lot of product every time, but it's good stuff.

February 21, 2019

Brings Out Beautiful Color

I was given @Matrix Brass Off Total Results Shampoo, Conditioner and Hair Mask to try and review. I liked the unique color it has a blue tint and I also like the smell of these products. These hair care products are especially formulated for color treated hair and can be used by blonds and brunettes.
    It is made to help eliminate orange and red tones throughout your hair due to dying or coloring. I found it also helped to even the tone of my hair and it really did take away the brassiness. These New @Matrix #brassoff haircare products work beautifully together my hair felt soft, smooth and well conditioned. I would buy this hair care and I do recommend.

February 06, 2019

Matrix!

I recently received these products (shampoo, conditioner and leave in hair mask) to test and review. The scent is nice, not too strong or overwhelming. The results were great and long lasting. This product is much better than alternatives as I noticed a positive difference after only a couple uses.

#Matrix Total Results Brass Off Color Obsessed Shampoo

January 25, 2019

Amazing

This is the best blue shampoo ive ever used! It actually does what it's supposed to do while still keeping your hair soft and smooth. Love love love!!!

January 23, 2019

Brightened But Dried

I liked the results it gave me and I liked the scent of the shampoo, but I did not like how my hair felt after shampooing. It felt dry. I also did not like that the directions were to use gloves to use the shampoo. Overall, it does what it says and brightens up the brassiness of my blonde hair. I would definitely recommend using this only 2 - 3 times a week, as it is pretty strong!

January 02, 2019

Really like their brass off line!

I really enjoy using the Brass Off collection from Matrix! It's weird for me to admit it, but I really think that I see a difference after one wash (with the shampoo, conditioner, and mask)! Give it a try and you'll be hooked as well!

September 13, 2018

Would give 10 star if possible

So I’ve been various shades of blonde for years and years but always had to go to the salon to have my hair toned. I hate when it goes yellow! A few months ago I bought the Matrix Brass off Shampoo... and am in love! This is like magic potion for blondes ladies, I kid you not. No more brassy yellow hues for me. So now I love my hair colour on the daily...and... save tons of time and money not running to the salon!
    Worth every penny!

August 08, 2018

Great for my balayaged hair

I have naturally dark brown hair with honey balayage highlights and I love this shampoo. I have found that it works even better than the conditioner. My favourite way to use this product is to mix the brass off shampoo and conditioner together to make a hair mask then let it sit for about 20-30 minutes before rinsing it out. Is leaves my highlights nice and ashy!

May 29, 2017

Public service announcement for blondes!

I picked up the Matrix Total Results Brass Off back in April (2017) and holy god it works!
    My hair pulls brassy real quick as I descend from a long line of gingers (Got that Irish, Scottish and English in me) From the first time I used it, it took the warmth out of my hair and replaced it with the ashy silver tones I had originally coloured my hair with!!

It's AMAZING!!

However... if you leave it on too long, like lets say for the duration of a Star Wars movie... you're gonna end up with lavender blue hair... just saying ;)