Maui Moisture - Nourish & Moisture + Coconut Milk Shampoo Reviews
#121 in Shampoo

June 06, 2017

It does what it needs to do and it smells great!! I like knowing that it is better for my hair than some of the more expensive salon brands. I am not sure if I will buy it again, however, because my hair feels more dry than I think it should with a moisturizing shampoo.

May 30, 2017

I paid almost $10.00 for the Shampoo. I guess its the going rate for these sulfate free shampoos. Here is my thoughts of this Shampoo
    - Your hair does feel amazing when you pair it with the conditioner as well (I haven't used it alone though)
    - It lathers really nice in the shower
    -The smell is amazing, it has that aloe smell to it and it can be strong if you don't like it. However I love the smell so it doesnt bother me.
    - your hair does feel really soft and almost elastically lol, if that makes any sense.

May 26, 2017

I wanted a shampoo that didn't weigh my hair down but made it feel clean to the scalp without stripping my hair. I found Maui Moisture. Loved that it was all natural, did the job and smells great!

March 13, 2017

One of the best shampoos I've used in a long time. I've also had issues finding a hydrating shampoo that doesn't make my hair greasy, as my hair is very fine. This shampoo gives my hair enough moisture without my hair becoming "stringy". Also a plus, I always get compliments that I smell good the day of and after of using this product. People assume I'm wearing a lavish fragrance when really it's just my shampoo!

March 03, 2017

This product smells amazing!! It makes my hair look and feel amazing. I love that I don't have to use very much of this product for it to really work. The fact that it contains natural ingredients and lacks a lot of the chemicals used in other shampoos is also great!