Maui Moisture Thicken and Restore + Bamboo Fibers Shampoo Reviews
#601 in Shampoo

September 16, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

My intro to Haircare — THE BEST

At one point of my life, my hair was brittle, dry and dull. I did not know where to turn to, tried all the expensive brands and high end products. At last someone recommended maui moisture and i have never been more pleased with my hair!!! So smooth and shiny and so much more healthy looking — all at a drugstore price!

October 08, 2019
    Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom

Amazing fragrance

One of my favourite hair products. It leaves my hair smelling divine. Only thing is it doesn’t last long as the conditioner seems thin and I need a lot of it.

March 22, 2018

Shampoo and conditionner are more than fairly great!

Bought it for me and my men. He has fine light hair I have thick and dense hair,both curly and we had super results. Revived and shiny boucy hair.light and fresh aloe scent.

October 17, 2017

I like it!

It is a good shampoo. I could see improvement in the condition of my hair with use . One think that was a bit of a trouble for me is that I felt it leaves a bit of residue. It does make my hair soft and silky though!

October 16, 2017

Great smell

Not sure this thickens my hair but it smells great and I have enjoyed using it. I will try another shampoo in their line next time to see d that makes a difference.

June 14, 2017

Je vais le racheter c'est sure!

Ce shampoing pour commencer ma donner beaucoup plus de volume, les cheveux plus doux et pour finir moins cassant tout sa sans silicone je le recommande!!!

May 29, 2017

I have been using this shampoo for the last month now and my hair has been fantastic. I love how this smells, which is an added bonus. I have very fine hair so I was looking for a product that would help my hair be a little thicker. This shampoo definitely does not weigh my hair down and since I've been using this product it along with conditioner from the same brand has made my hair so shiny and silky feeling. It's honestly so beautiful. I really like this line and I'm hoping to see more from them, like hair styling products.