Maybeline Fit Me Hydrate + Smooth Reviews
#31 in Foundation

June 04, 2019

Great Drugstore Foundation!

Minus the packaging I think this such a good drugstore option! I love the formula for this foundation it wears really well and has a nice satin natural finish that doesnt look cakey and heavy on the skin. Doesnt break me out and doesnt settle into my smile lines too much!

April 09, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

definately buy again

Tried this product and loved it. I goes on smooth and even and stays on all day. Especially like the selection of color, so many to chose from, no problem to match your skin color.

April 02, 2019

Clear skin

This full coverage foundation leaves my face looking flawless. It is one of the first foundations that has not caused my acne to become worse. It also hides my pots and doesn’t extenuate my fine lines.

March 19, 2019

NEVER BUY ANOTHER KIND

LOVE THIS COVER UP! IT HAVE LOTS OF DIFFERENT SHADES TO CHOOSE FROM. IT HAS GOOD COVERAGE AND LAST ALL DAY. GREAT PRICE AND HAS BEEN OUT FOR AWHILE I GIVE IT THUMBS UP!

March 08, 2019

hello hydration.

I bought this foundation after getting great feedback & finally decided to try it. I love that this foundation contains spf & keeps my skin feeling & looking hydrated. I found that this foundation blends out very well & leaves a dewy finish. The only somewhat downfall is when applying finishing powder, it created lines & wrinkles in my foundation. Other than that, i think i've finally found a foundation that works for my skin type.

February 14, 2019

Great Foundation!!

I've tried this foundation quite a few times and I really really like it!! I don't find it transfers which is something I find hard to have happen with a drug store foundation!! I don't find that it oxidizes. I love that you don't need a lot of product to get a nice coverage. It really makes your skin look the healthiest it's ever been. And I have to say it really does last quite some time on my skin and that's saying something considering I have oily patches on my face which sometimes can cause issue with foundations and I'm just so happy it didn't happen with this product!
    Considering I paid $6.79 CAD on Amazon, this product is fantastic!!!

February 11, 2019

So worth it

I love this product, it lasts all day and you don’t need to apply too much to get full cover. I also like the fact that you get either pick a matte one or a normal to dry. I usually have a sensitive face and can’t use certain foundations but I found this one to be the best, I didn’t break out or have any problems

February 08, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Love how this looks

I am in love with this foundation, I have combination skin and it didn’t lift or flake on my dry patches. It was easy to apply and gave great coverage. Will definitely buy this again.

February 03, 2019

Ysa approved!

This is my everyday, like literally everyday foundation. I use this along with my Primer and another foundation for a perfect, medium coverage everyday look. The price is awesome for its quality! I hope they make more shades though!

January 28, 2019

Affordable and good coverage

I have been using this foundation since it came out a few years back and its one of my favorites. It helps my pores disappear, it has good coverage, the shade selection covers a lot of skin tones and its really affordable. It's tried many drugstore and high end foundations and this fit me foundation is just as good as any high end foundation I've tried.