Maybeline Fit Me Hydrate + Smooth Reviews
#38 in Foundation

January 14, 2018

Saved me!!!!

It's saved me many times, being on a budget and looking for a great coverage foundation. The color range is another major plus. Let's face it, the struggle is real looking for darker shades!!!It's hard to find a reasonably priced foundation and just melts in skin like butter!!!

December 12, 2017

Good foundation but needs more coverage

This is good foundation with some moisturizing effect. However it is hard to expect to cover all spots on your face as this one is so sheer.
    It seems like a good daily light make up foundation.

October 25, 2017

Highly recommend!

If you're looking for affordable and good quality foundation I highly recommend using that one. It has an amazing coverage for little imperfections and it's for all skin tones! I've been using it for a very long time! Totally love and always recommend to everyone.

September 28, 2017

Honestly my favourite foundation

I have tried a SLEW of highend foundations and none of them beat this one? It looks natural, feels light, has great coverage, and a decent colour range.

September 26, 2017

would not buy again

i have combination skin. i felt this product does not go on well and it oxidizes. I think if you have flawless skin, this may be the foundation to use. the maybelline fit me matte is great! medium to full coverage.

September 23, 2017

Really good for price

Switched from a more expensive foundation (Clinque) to this to try and save money. Coverage is mostly great, can be a bit streaky so have to be careful to blend before going out in public. Feels soft and not too heavy, Can tell you have on, but in a good way. Makes skin feel moisturised and covered. Definitely will opt for this over foundation 3x the price.

September 19, 2017

The best affordable foundation on the market

This foundation is INCREDIBLE for the price. Goes on smooth, lasts all day. Feels nice on my skin. But the best part is, hands down, the price. It's always less than $10 CAD and available everywhere. I mix it with my MAC foundation for a perfect blend, depending on whether I have a bit of a tan or not.

September 19, 2017

Will repurchase!

This was perfect for me during the winter months. My skin tends to get dryer no matter how much I care for my skin, when I put foundation on it would show where my dry patches were. This held up to its name "hydrates and smoothes"! I did find you need to set it if you get oily throughout the day because it WILL come off if you don't set it! You've been warned! But still highly recommended for dry skin! I use it every day. I even mix it with my L'Oréal pro matte!

August 18, 2017

Maybeline Fit Me Hydrate + Smooth / Great Value!

Been my go to foundation for years. Affordable but does the trick. Medium coverage with a range of colours. Highly recommend to anyone looking for something cheap that does the trick!