Maybeline Fit Me Hydrate + Smooth Reviews
#36 in Foundation

July 29, 2018

My go to foundation

A great price for a great workhorse. This is great for daily wear, it does “Last all day” . Very easy to apply with fingers, brush or beauty blender.
    Buildable coverage.

April 29, 2018

Fit me hydrate & smooth coverup

I have been using the fit me coverup for over a year now. Ive went through plenty of bottles of this and wear it daily. I apply it with a brush or ny fingers and applys so smooth, doesnt leave any creases or lines. I also love how good it covers up my imperfections and stays covered and on my face all day long where i dont even need to reapply.

March 09, 2018

Passing over high end foundations in favour of THIS!

I love this foundation. I love the matte version too! I find the coverage is very good just like the matte but this is a bit less drying and it does give more of a dewy look instead of a powdery finish. The colour matches me well just like the matte. I try to try different foundations but this stuff is so good and so affordable I always come back to the Fit Me line!

February 12, 2018

Best drugstore foundation

Since I've hit the 30 year mark, I have found it harder to find a good foundation. I have tried many, some irritated my skin and others dried it out. I have found some bb creams but those don't cover well.. Now to tell you about maybeline fit me I went to their website and did the quiz to find my shade, it was spot on. The first time I applied it I was amazed on the coverage and it blended well. It did not dry my skin out either.. I will be buying again and I recommend it to anyone.

February 08, 2018

Always a repurchase

I have extremely dry skin and this is my go to formula for foundation that doesn’t leave me looking dry and flaky. Lots of color selection and always at a great price! My number 1 recommended and always a repurchase.

February 03, 2018

New drug store go-to! Best colour match

I've been on the eternally frustrating search for a foundation that; actually matches my skin, isn't crazy matte, won't make my dry skin look worse, light/medium coverage, & doesn't cost $30+. This is it! I am shade 110, the formula is of course Dewey as its geared towards dryer skins, the coverage is lighter but still visible, and I think I got it for $8 at Walmart. I use too faced hangover primer with it, and generally don't use setting powder, but if I do I find it still doesn't become cakey/flakey. My only criticism would be that it would be so much better if the bottle had a pump, but it's $8 so I can't complain really.

January 19, 2018

Best all around foundation

I love this foundation and found it while on a tight budget trying to replace some higher end stuff. It’s super affordable and makes my skin look realistic and give me a nice natural glow. I’m on my second bottle and most of the time prefer this one over my higher end foundations! It just feels so lightweight and natural!

January 19, 2018

Yes YESSSS

I love maybelline foundations but this is my all time favorite! Love the coverage and doesn’t make my skin dry out, it leaves a gorgeous after glow and has so many color options!

January 14, 2018

Saved me!!!!

It's saved me many times, being on a budget and looking for a great coverage foundation. The color range is another major plus. Let's face it, the struggle is real looking for darker shades!!!It's hard to find a reasonably priced foundation and just melts in skin like butter!!!

December 12, 2017

Good foundation but needs more coverage

This is good foundation with some moisturizing effect. However it is hard to expect to cover all spots on your face as this one is so sheer.
    It seems like a good daily light make up foundation.