Maybeline Fit Me Hydrate + Smooth Reviews
#30 in Foundation

February 08, 2018

Always a repurchase

I have extremely dry skin and this is my go to formula for foundation that doesn’t leave me looking dry and flaky. Lots of color selection and always at a great price! My number 1 recommended and always a repurchase.

February 03, 2018

New drug store go-to! Best colour match

I've been on the eternally frustrating search for a foundation that; actually matches my skin, isn't crazy matte, won't make my dry skin look worse, light/medium coverage, & doesn't cost $30+. This is it! I am shade 110, the formula is of course Dewey as its geared towards dryer skins, the coverage is lighter but still visible, and I think I got it for $8 at Walmart. I use too faced hangover primer with it, and generally don't use setting powder, but if I do I find it still doesn't become cakey/flakey. My only criticism would be that it would be so much better if the bottle had a pump, but it's $8 so I can't complain really.

January 19, 2018

Best all around foundation

I love this foundation and found it while on a tight budget trying to replace some higher end stuff. It’s super affordable and makes my skin look realistic and give me a nice natural glow. I’m on my second bottle and most of the time prefer this one over my higher end foundations! It just feels so lightweight and natural!

January 19, 2018

Yes YESSSS

I love maybelline foundations but this is my all time favorite! Love the coverage and doesn’t make my skin dry out, it leaves a gorgeous after glow and has so many color options!

January 14, 2018

Saved me!!!!

It's saved me many times, being on a budget and looking for a great coverage foundation. The color range is another major plus. Let's face it, the struggle is real looking for darker shades!!!It's hard to find a reasonably priced foundation and just melts in skin like butter!!!

December 12, 2017

Good foundation but needs more coverage

This is good foundation with some moisturizing effect. However it is hard to expect to cover all spots on your face as this one is so sheer.
    It seems like a good daily light make up foundation.

October 25, 2017

Highly recommend!

If you're looking for affordable and good quality foundation I highly recommend using that one. It has an amazing coverage for little imperfections and it's for all skin tones! I've been using it for a very long time! Totally love and always recommend to everyone.

September 28, 2017

Honestly my favourite foundation

I have tried a SLEW of highend foundations and none of them beat this one? It looks natural, feels light, has great coverage, and a decent colour range.

September 26, 2017

would not buy again

i have combination skin. i felt this product does not go on well and it oxidizes. I think if you have flawless skin, this may be the foundation to use. the maybelline fit me matte is great! medium to full coverage.

September 23, 2017

Really good for price

Switched from a more expensive foundation (Clinque) to this to try and save money. Coverage is mostly great, can be a bit streaky so have to be careful to blend before going out in public. Feels soft and not too heavy, Can tell you have on, but in a good way. Makes skin feel moisturised and covered. Definitely will opt for this over foundation 3x the price.