Maybeline fit me mate+poreless Reviews
#29 in Foundation

November 14, 2017

Works amazing on oily skin

I have oily skin especially in the summer. This foundation goes on light and still gives a good amount of coverage. I love how lightweight it is and how it stays on all day, doesn't look caked on, very natural coverage. Can't beat the price either!

November 14, 2017

Love this powder!

I use this every day to set my concealer, provide light coverage, and mattify my skin. The colour selection is also great for pale people (I use 110, 115, and 120 depending on the season).

November 03, 2017

Love this product

This powder stays put all day long i love how it feels and it looks beautiful on the skin. The color range is great. My favourite powder of all time !

November 03, 2017

the perfect foundation for oily skin

If you have oily skin, this product is perfect for you. You can blend it with no effort and it's very natural, so you can wear it at school or at work. It cover the blemeshies well, but stay natural. The price is good for the quality. I bought it fews times.

September 27, 2017

It wasn't for me

I had want to buy the hydrate one but the lightest color was to dark for me so I had grabbed the matte one, which the lightest color worked for me. But my skin being the slightest bit dry it was patchy and it didn't stay on at all. The coverage was okay for like an hour and after that my face had looked like I wasn't wearing anything. Except blotches of foundation.

September 26, 2017

Love it

All I have to say is this: I was finally rid of my cystic acne (after years of fighting it) and this foundation brought it all back.the only thing that bugs me a text is didn't doesn't have pour spout..little bit hassle but still the quality is good and not expensive..

September 25, 2017

Mon fond de teint préférée depuis 6 mois !

Aillant la peau mixte a grasse, l'été j'ai beaucoups de difficultés a garder un teint bien matte! Se fond de teint tien c'est promesse, les ports de la peau son flouter, aucune sensation de matière mzis une couvrance moyenne tres jolie et il a une bonne tenu! Peu être pas suffisamment pour moi ou du moins je dois re poudrer la zone T mais j'ai vraiment une beau difficile l'été, je racheter pour l'hiver et je sais déjà que j'en serais d'autant plus ravie!

September 22, 2017

Parfaitement mat

Cette poudre est incroyable. Je dois l'avoir achetée 5 ou 6 fois ! La formule pour peau grasse (poreless) est fabuleuse et l'apparence de ma peau reste mat toute la journée !

September 21, 2017

Très bon

Ce produit rend vraiment la peau matte après utilisation. Très recommandé pour les peaux grasses, car cela disparait avec ce produit. Il ne parrait presque pas sur la peau

September 19, 2017

Really like this

This pressed powder is incredible. It not only withholds any sort of oily shine throughout the day, staying matte!, but it always looks nearly natural. It is so easy to apply, and coverage is really great. I use it in combination with the pairing foundation, but for more lazier days I will just use this, and I find that it is enough.
    Colour selection, I found anyways, matched very well with my skin.