Maybeline FIT ME! Matte + Poreless Foundation Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 678 in Foundation

April 29, 2017

Used this as I was tired of spending a lot on MAC. Must say that now I prefer this! I'm an Asian with yellow skin tone and this foundation gives me the perfect color match and finish! Love it!

April 20, 2017

I would recommend it but i bought it with higher expectations as it was all over youtube. Bought from local drug stire store cheap price good packaging smooth application but dries my skin out alot and staying power would be 3 hours or less but you can keep it with a setting spray.

April 19, 2017

Il couvre très bien les boutons et les rougeurs. C'est un produit très abordable et qui a une très bonne texture le dessèches pas la peau et donne un teint égale et lumineux

April 18, 2017

I purchased this product myself to try at walmart for about 6.99 a bottle on sale. I purchased two of them since I didn't know what shade I would be so I bought a lighter and darker shade so I could mix my perfect shade. I have fairly light skin. I got 110 porcelain and 120 classic ivory and mix in a drop of the darker shade. Sometimes I just use the porcelain on its own as well. I do like this foundation but since my skin tends to be on the dryer side it can sometimes emphasize the dryness of your skin. You have to moisturize really well before applying if you do have somewhat dry skin like me. I would recommend this more for someone with oily to normal skin as it would probably look better on that skin type. I still like this product and will use it on days my skin isn't dry. I would not recommend it to people with very dry skin or problem skin as it clings to dry patches/imperfections and emphasizes them.

April 18, 2017

I love the matte finish it leaves and it is so flawless I will recommend any one to this foundation it is d best I have ever used, you can use it for a whole day and ur face is still matte

April 16, 2017

What a great drugstore foundation!!! I love using this on the occasional day when I'm looking for a matte foundation. This reduces the look of my pores and is truly amazing! Only thing about this is that it does smell quite chemically.

April 16, 2017

Love this product definitely my go to foundation! Only thing I don't like is the limited selection of shades, have to mix 110 and 210 to get my perfect shade. But totally worth it because the price is so good it's worth it. Last all day and a medium to full coverage

April 14, 2017

Maybelline Fit me Matte Poreless foundation is amazing! I have been using these foundations forever. They are affordable and make you look younger and natural. The Matte texture gives you no make up makeup look if that's what you want to go with.

April 14, 2017

This is my absolute favourite foundation I don't go a day without it . It did exactly what it says it is spouse to it is easy to blend and you don't need a lot to get a good coverage. It is affordable and I would highly recommend it to others

April 14, 2017

Best foundation that i've tried so far. Covers well. Doesn't feel heavy on your skin. Reasonably priced and i would recommend this foundation to anyone on a budget or simply looking for a great product at a good price.