Maybeline mascara colossal Reviews
#69 in Mascara

July 07, 2019

Very good

This mascara is really good mascara. It is dark and makes the lashes wonderful looking. It lasts for long hours. The plus point is that it is easy to take off.

April 06, 2019

Good Mascara

I love this mascara! It makes my eyelashes very long and voluminous. Good at separating lashes and i love this formala it doesn’t transfer and makes my lashes curled

January 11, 2019
    Liège Province, Belgium

Très bon produit

Facile à appliquer, il allonge les cils, ne fait pas de paquets et nous donne un rendu final impressionnant
    Lors du démaquillage, il se retire facilement mais résiste assez bien à l’eau

June 09, 2018

Leave it...

Maybeline is a great brand at a great price point and I was excited to try a new mascara, but this was not a Colossal mascara...I found it very heavy and clumped more so than my normal mascara. I doubt I will buy this again...but I will try other Maybeline products for sure.

March 19, 2018

Good quality mascara

It's an affordable mascara with effective outcome, not so heavy for the eyes. Would definitely suggest it for frequent use, whether you prefer thick makeup or not.

October 27, 2017

Great mascara !

I usually buy a more expensive mascara but lately I’ve been throwing out half tubes of it as I change mine every 3 months, so I decided to buy something a bit cheaper and I’m so happy I did! Love this it’s great and I’m a big fan of the wand. Doesn’t flake etc!

October 06, 2017

Large brush, hard to apply

Great mascara, brush is a bit too large for my lasg lenght. I can't apply without the brush touching my eyelid no matter how careful I am.
    Great waterproof mascara if the brush was smaller.