Maybeline mascara colossal Reviews
#69 in Mascara

December 09, 2019

Amazing

This was one of the best masks I've ever worn. The cost benefit is amazing. It does not leave the lashes nailed and the difference in volume is quite noticeable. It blurs a little, so ideally wait a few seconds to dry before opening the eye. I love this brand and would use this product again.

April 15, 2019

the best one so far

Everytime I buy a different mascara to try it out. By far, Maybeline Colossal is one of the best, big lashes with lots of volume. The only BIG NO is that it is not cruelty-free, it makes me resistent to buy it again.

March 25, 2019

Great mascara

I buy this Mascara all of the time Works really well Doesn’t clump up at all Goes on easy and doesn’t smudge Great price and it lasts for quite a long time

March 20, 2019

Longest eyelashes

I wear very little make-up but my go to make-up is my Maybeline Colossal Lash mascara. I wear it with nothing else and my eye lashes always steal the show.

February 15, 2019

Big Lashes!

This is the first choice in mascara for me. I love how it applies easily and you don't need many layers to have thick long looking lashes. It lasts all and you only need a light touchup at night for going out. It's blackest black and is easily removed with a damp cloth or cleansing wipe. The price is inexpensive with the look of higher brand mascaras. It's a must have!

August 17, 2018

Make lashes look longer and fuller

This is the only mascara that I have been using for 5 years. Its super effective and make the eyelashes look longer. Sometimes, I only put mascara and nothing else.

May 04, 2018

Amazing lashes

Ive been using this mascara for years and I keep going back to it. It is amazing, it gives great length and volume. Highly recommend it for anyone looking for a great vaule daily use mascara!

April 17, 2018

Woah Lashes!

This has become my new fave mascara! Goes on very Well, has amazing coverage and is long lasting. It stays on until I want to wash it off and it is very easily removed. Quite impressed!!

April 10, 2018

My favourite mascara to date!

This mascara only cost $8.99 and you only need 1 - 2 coats! I don't find it clumps, and it last all day/night without coming off. It's deff my favourite to date so far.

March 13, 2018

Try this mascara if you have tiny eyelashes

This mascara adds volume in one coat from root to tip. I like the Big Shot brush. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers. Great for my tiny eyelashes.