Maybeline mascara colossal Reviews
#67 in Mascara

July 07, 2019

Very good

This mascara is really good mascara. It is dark and makes the lashes wonderful looking. It lasts for long hours. The plus point is that it is easy to take off.

April 15, 2019

the best one so far

Everytime I buy a different mascara to try it out. By far, Maybeline Colossal is one of the best, big lashes with lots of volume. The only BIG NO is that it is not cruelty-free, it makes me resistent to buy it again.

April 06, 2019

Good Mascara

I love this mascara! It makes my eyelashes very long and voluminous. Good at separating lashes and i love this formala it doesn’t transfer and makes my lashes curled

March 25, 2019

Great mascara

I buy this Mascara all of the time Works really well Doesn’t clump up at all Goes on easy and doesn’t smudge Great price and it lasts for quite a long time

March 20, 2019

Longest eyelashes

I wear very little make-up but my go to make-up is my Maybeline Colossal Lash mascara. I wear it with nothing else and my eye lashes always steal the show.

February 15, 2019

Big Lashes!

This is the first choice in mascara for me. I love how it applies easily and you don't need many layers to have thick long looking lashes. It lasts all and you only need a light touchup at night for going out. It's blackest black and is easily removed with a damp cloth or cleansing wipe. The price is inexpensive with the look of higher brand mascaras. It's a must have!

January 11, 2019
    Liège Province, Belgium

Très bon produit

Facile à appliquer, il allonge les cils, ne fait pas de paquets et nous donne un rendu final impressionnant
    Lors du démaquillage, il se retire facilement mais résiste assez bien à l’eau

August 17, 2018

Make lashes look longer and fuller

This is the only mascara that I have been using for 5 years. Its super effective and make the eyelashes look longer. Sometimes, I only put mascara and nothing else.

June 09, 2018

Leave it...

Maybeline is a great brand at a great price point and I was excited to try a new mascara, but this was not a Colossal mascara...I found it very heavy and clumped more so than my normal mascara. I doubt I will buy this again...but I will try other Maybeline products for sure.

May 04, 2018

Amazing lashes

Ive been using this mascara for years and I keep going back to it. It is amazing, it gives great length and volume. Highly recommend it for anyone looking for a great vaule daily use mascara!