Maybeline mascara colossal Reviews
#65 in Mascara

August 17, 2018

Make lashes look longer and fuller

This is the only mascara that I have been using for 5 years. Its super effective and make the eyelashes look longer. Sometimes, I only put mascara and nothing else.

June 09, 2018

Leave it...

Maybeline is a great brand at a great price point and I was excited to try a new mascara, but this was not a Colossal mascara...I found it very heavy and clumped more so than my normal mascara. I doubt I will buy this again...but I will try other Maybeline products for sure.

May 04, 2018

Amazing lashes

Ive been using this mascara for years and I keep going back to it. It is amazing, it gives great length and volume. Highly recommend it for anyone looking for a great vaule daily use mascara!

April 17, 2018

Woah Lashes!

This has become my new fave mascara! Goes on very Well, has amazing coverage and is long lasting. It stays on until I want to wash it off and it is very easily removed. Quite impressed!!

April 10, 2018

My favourite mascara to date!

This mascara only cost $8.99 and you only need 1 - 2 coats! I don't find it clumps, and it last all day/night without coming off. It's deff my favourite to date so far.

March 19, 2018

Good quality mascara

It's an affordable mascara with effective outcome, not so heavy for the eyes. Would definitely suggest it for frequent use, whether you prefer thick makeup or not.

March 13, 2018

Try this mascara if you have tiny eyelashes

This mascara adds volume in one coat from root to tip. I like the Big Shot brush. Ophthalmologist tested. Suitable for contact lens wearers. Great for my tiny eyelashes.

October 27, 2017

Great mascara !

I usually buy a more expensive mascara but lately I’ve been throwing out half tubes of it as I change mine every 3 months, so I decided to buy something a bit cheaper and I’m so happy I did! Love this it’s great and I’m a big fan of the wand. Doesn’t flake etc!

October 06, 2017

Large brush, hard to apply

Great mascara, brush is a bit too large for my lasg lenght. I can't apply without the brush touching my eyelid no matter how careful I am.
    Great waterproof mascara if the brush was smaller.

September 27, 2017

Big Thumbs Up

It was better than expected! I give it a HUGE thumbs up