Maybeline mascara lash sensational Reviews
#48 in Mascara

March 13, 2021
    Cheshire East, United Kingdom

Love love love!

What can I say except for love love love! It makes my lashes look voluminous and keeps the curl in place for the whole day.It also doesn't smug which is great.10/10!

March 11, 2021
    Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Great mascara

This mascara works well on my long lashes, the bristles work well to coat lashes. The only downside is that mine didn’t last as long as other mascaras i have used as I found it dried up quickly

December 23, 2020

Great for the value

This mascara is great to have fan look to ur eyelashes. The colour is very intense for a dramatic look. This mascara does not clump even when it is almost empty

October 26, 2020

Great Product

This is an amazing product! It is long lasting as per advertised and looks great. It makes my lashes look super natural. I highly recommend this product. :)

October 26, 2020

Roller lash dupe

Had been looking for a cheaper alternative to my favourite department store mascara Benefit Roller Lash and stumbled across this. I am amazed at how cheap this is but how it does pretty much exactly what a product sold at Sephora does! It's my new go to product and so much easier to run out and grab at the drug store when you run out.

October 23, 2020

One of the best mascaras ever!

I ABSOLUTELY love this mascara. It gently wraps around my lashes and creates such a strong, bold look. It keeps the lashes separate and looking long and full all day! It removes very easily with even just water, as I gently stroke my lashes to remove. Honestly, this is the only makeup product that I MUST wear everyday! It completely changes my look! Love love love

October 06, 2020

Great product.

This mascara works great for volumizing my lashes and making them stay curled for the whole day. I love that the wand is very big so the application process is super quick.

September 07, 2020

Lashes!!!

I love having big dramatic lashes! And it delivered, always willing to try new mascara but would buy this one again! It gave them length and kept them separate, stayed in place and came off easy with remover!

March 09, 2020

Fake lashes !

I bought this once because it was on special, and everyday people ask me if I have fake eyelashes!

Now, the second I don't have anymore I buy some on special or not lol.

February 01, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

My go-to mascara!

This is my favourite mascara! I first tried it because my roommate was using it and I liked the look of the curved brush. That curved brush was a game changer! This mascara lasts all day and is easy enough to wash off. I have also used the waterproof version and it is more than durable!