Maybeline New Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Reviews
#14 in Concealer

April 21, 2020

Brightness

I always but the Brightening concealer and LOVE it!!! I did one under eye with it and one without and I could definitely tell the difference

This so my go to under eye brightening concealer and hope they never discontinue it

March 17, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

One of the best concealer I have tried!

I purchased one of this product in the shade of medium from drugstore and i have been using it for about a month now... the product is so amazing, it indeed hide my undereye circle! And the price is so reasonable... I highly recommend this product!

February 07, 2020

Does what it says

I have terrible dark circles. After trying so many drugstore and department store brands, nothing works better than this to cover up my dark circles. This one is now my holy grail for under eye concealer. And the bonus is it is not expensive.

July 22, 2019

Best drugstore concealer

I 100% recommend this concealer. Hides dark circles and fills in fine lines. I have been using it for years and I often find myself reaching for it over high end concealers. Great coverage at a great price.

3.2/5

July 21, 2019
    Coventry, United Kingdom

Cakey

I really didn’t like this concealer - it stayed so cakey on my skin and didn’t have great coverage either. Much to thick and looks caked on no matter how much you blend

July 03, 2019

The BEST drugstore concealer

This is the BEST concealer I have tried. It compares to the expensive ones I used to buy from the department store. I have quite dark circles and this gives nice build able coverage without being heavy or looking cakey. The sponge is nice for blending but I can’t wash it very often so I just rip it off and use the concealer with my finger.

June 22, 2019

No crease whatsoever!

This concealer is so worth the money! I have very oily skin ant once has this product creased on me! This concealer is well known as a more affordable dupe to higher end concealers! It easily hides my under eye circles and blemishes. Only concealer I recommend!

May 14, 2019

Affordable

I have the shade “light pale” in this concealer. I purchased only because I heard for the price, it’s a really good concealer, which I do agree. I love how easy and nice it is too blend. I kind of dislike the applicator, I feel like a lot of product soaks up in it.

March 27, 2019

The best concealer

This concealer is the best drug store constealer I have ever tried. I have darkness under my eyes and it eliminated the dark circles with full coverage immediately. Also didn’t have to pack the product on to get great results.

March 15, 2019

bags no more

great coverage of dark under eye circles, which I DEFINITELY have. I like that you can control the amount you use and the sponge applicator distributes it nicely.