Maybeline New Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Reviews
#15 in Concealer

Good - 0

May 14, 2019

Affordable

I have the shade “light pale” in this concealer. I purchased only because I heard for the price, it’s a really good concealer, which I do agree. I love how easy and nice it is too blend. I kind of dislike the applicator, I feel like a lot of product soaks up in it.

March 27, 2019

The best concealer

This concealer is the best drug store constealer I have ever tried. I have darkness under my eyes and it eliminated the dark circles with full coverage immediately. Also didn’t have to pack the product on to get great results.

March 15, 2019

bags no more

great coverage of dark under eye circles, which I DEFINITELY have. I like that you can control the amount you use and the sponge applicator distributes it nicely.

January 25, 2019

Perfect for beginners

This is the perfect concealer for someone using concealer for the first time. The product comes out easily and easily blends. The applicator is perfect and it does a decent job in hiding under eye circles.

January 24, 2019

best concealer- does its job perfectly!

this product is a total WOW! I mean like really! I have a bit of dark circles and well acne scars that Im still midway of treatment but this product really helps me a lot to cover it all up, I rarely put any make up on but this one is always a must, I love that it has a sponge of its own so whenever I have to use it I dont have to bother washing my sponge and it really is a <3