Good

Maybeline The Blushed Nudes Palette Reviews

Ranked #196 out of 1263 in Eye Shadow

April 20, 2017

I absolutely love these pallets! They have quickly become my favorite I've tried so many different kinds to get the results I want! Although the white could be a lot brighter but still my fave so far.

February 18, 2017

This is a good drug-store eye shadow palette for everyday use. It's small enough to fit in my makeup case, and has a good selection of matte and shimmer shades. I find the shadows blendable, however I don't use the enclosed foam brush for application. Overall it's a good purchase.

September 23, 2016

I think that this product is okay. For a drugstore foundation it is reasonable, some colours are super pigmented, some not so much. Overall I think there should be more matte colours so that you can create more looks, only one colour is noticably matte, some look it from certain angles but if you move them in the light you can see shimmer. I do use this palettes often, mostly for lid colours and inner corner highlights.