Maybelline 24 HR SuperStay Lipcolor Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #2 out of 1287 in Lipstick

April 21, 2017

I'm absolutely obsessed with these! The colour payoff is amazing, and literally lasts all day. Even when I eat or drink, I do not have to reapply the colour. Sometimes I will re apply the gloss for added shine if needed. I recommend them to all my customers, especially anyone who lives a busy lifestyle and may not have time to re apply through out the day.

For added hydration, I do apply a rich balm before I apply my these lippies. Great product!

April 19, 2017

Amazing product!! Bought it last week and wil definitely be buying again. Love Maybelline. Lip color stays on all day and I didn't have to reapply. Great line of colours as well

1.5/5

April 14, 2017

i am not a fan of this product, i have tried to wear for a night on the town and found it stained my lips and i had to keep wearing it throughout the next day to work. not useful when wearing dark colors but more effective wearing lighter ones.

April 13, 2017

le rouge à lèvres superstay 24h de chez maybelline est de texture très crémeuse et pailletée , ne dure pas toute la journée mais donne un aspect pulpeux aux lèvres je le conseille fortement.

March 01, 2017

Lasts soooooo long! I have gotten up the next morning and it is still as if I had just put it on. By far my favorite product! And so many shades (sparkly or not) to choose from.

February 28, 2017

These last forever, through all drinks and meals even greasy ones. They do not get dry and even if it did there is the gloss to put on top. The colours this product comes in are perfect for everyday which I find i struggle with finding in a conservative office

February 28, 2017

By far my favorite lipstick! Doesn't bleed or rub off. Kiss-proof! And lasts for ages. I've fallen asleep with it on and not needed to touch it up the next morning. Great product for a great price!

February 13, 2017

I love that this stays on for a long time. Even after eating, while other lipstick colors are gone after I eat and wipe my face. Love the variety of colors offered. Forever Chestnut is my favorite shade. I did not give a full 5 stars for the quality because every so often my hair sticks to my lips because it is a bit tacky.

February 06, 2017

This is one of the best lip colors I've ever used. One end of the stick is a moisturizer that you apply first. The other end is the lip color. When I tell you it stays on ALL day, you better believe it. I had been looking for a lipstick that lasts more than just a few hours or does not come off when eating or drinking. This is it!!! You won't be sorry for buying this lip color!!!

February 03, 2017

I love maybelline 24 hour super stay, it works great! Stays on all day and stays on all night weather you go out on a date or go to a club it will not fade! I prefer darker coulors and its affordable!