3.9/5
Maybelline 24 HR SuperStay Lipcolor Reviews
#1 in Lipstick

May 10, 2017

This lipstick stays on through pretty much anything. It's even survived greasy, 3 cheese pizza! Good selection of colours, does what it's supposed to do. My only complaint is that it is very drying on the lips, more so than other liquid lips that I've tried. Still worth it if you have a long day and don't want to spend half of it touching up your lip colour.

May 03, 2017

I have been using those since a long time and in loads of different colors. It does stays on the lip for very long, and the available colors are great. However, new Kat Von D are as good as those, while not drying the lips as much. However, those are cheaper. I guess it depends how dry or sensitive your lips usually are !

May 01, 2017

This lipstick is amazing. All of the colours are very nice. A few things I love about this lipstick is that it is VERY long lasting, and that the colour does not transfer on to anything (like a water bottle when you drink water). One downfall of this product is that after a while, my lips started to dry out. I had to apply lip balm on top of the product a couple times a day. Other than that, I love this product and will definitely buy more of them!

April 25, 2017

I bought this because I loved the color. I was amazed it stayed on even though I was drinking coffee and eating dinner with family. No lipstick on my cup or napkin.

April 21, 2017

I'm absolutely obsessed with these! The colour payoff is amazing, and literally lasts all day. Even when I eat or drink, I do not have to reapply the colour. Sometimes I will re apply the gloss for added shine if needed. I recommend them to all my customers, especially anyone who lives a busy lifestyle and may not have time to re apply through out the day.

For added hydration, I do apply a rich balm before I apply my these lippies. Great product!

April 19, 2017

Amazing product!! Bought it last week and wil definitely be buying again. Love Maybelline. Lip color stays on all day and I didn't have to reapply. Great line of colours as well

1.5/5

April 14, 2017

i am not a fan of this product, i have tried to wear for a night on the town and found it stained my lips and i had to keep wearing it throughout the next day to work. not useful when wearing dark colors but more effective wearing lighter ones.

April 13, 2017

le rouge à lèvres superstay 24h de chez maybelline est de texture très crémeuse et pailletée , ne dure pas toute la journée mais donne un aspect pulpeux aux lèvres je le conseille fortement.

March 01, 2017

Lasts soooooo long! I have gotten up the next morning and it is still as if I had just put it on. By far my favorite product! And so many shades (sparkly or not) to choose from.

February 28, 2017

These last forever, through all drinks and meals even greasy ones. They do not get dry and even if it did there is the gloss to put on top. The colours this product comes in are perfect for everyday which I find i struggle with finding in a conservative office