Maybelline Baby Lips Dr. Rescue - Pink Me Up Reviews

Ranked #44 out of 914 in Lip Balm

May 11, 2017

I love Baby Lips Dr.Rescue! I've been using these for a couple of years after snagging the clear shade on sale at Walmart. I own 4 Dr.Rescue shades and I love them all. They all have a pleasant mint scent, apply easily and are really nourishing! (on even the driest lips) Definitely, would recommend!

May 07, 2017

I like it a lot. isn't the best out there but it works, does the job. Keeps your lips smoothe and pink. Not a vibrant color but a soft one. It's Pretty .

April 18, 2017

A great item to always have in your purse! This product gently moistures the lips while leaving behind a subtle tint of color and gloss. Thus, all of your lips' needs are met in one smooth and easy application!

April 18, 2017

Maybelline Baby Lips has been a constant companion for me over the past few years..And I absolutely love the instant moisture and the tint it imparts to my lips. Definitely worth trying!!

April 13, 2017

The color is very subtle and gives your lips just the right amount of color. It's very moisturizing on the lips! I love this color for everyday wear. Strongly recommend for the affordable price!

January 06, 2017

This is my all time favourite go to chapstick! It leaves your lips with a nice pink, glossy glow and also gives your lips a tingling sensation which plumps your lips up. It's great to throw in my purse and go.

November 21, 2016

Not too different from any other lip balm out there. I didn't particularly like it and went back to my BurtBee's. It made my lips feel a little bit like putting on wax and had to reapply constantly, definitely didn't last throughout the day or for several hours as "advertised."

It isn't actually tinted, if you wanted to try the other flavours or at least it didn't really show on my lips.

August 15, 2016

It gives a really natural tint to the lips. It has really sheer colour to it. However, it does't stay that long on the lips, you have to keep applying.

April 28, 2016

I get the worst dry cracked lips through the dry winters and maybelline baby lips dr rescue is about the only thing that helps and man does it help! The little pop of colour is nice too..makes me feel all girly :)

February 05, 2016

I got this for Christmas in my stocking. I just love it. It has a nice flavour and is extra moisturizing. The colour is light, which is nice when you are putting it on in a rush.

Angelwingsx2 added a new review for
    Joico renu age defy

HeatherLR has posted in the forum topic
    My Big Fat Fabulous Life

HeatherLR added a new review for
    A & W Rootbeer

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Wish shopping app

Puzzelel added a new review for
    Tetley Orange Pekoe Tea

Hunty added a new review for
    Coca-Cola Classic

Hunty added a new review for
    A & W Rootbeer

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Co-workers!