Maybelline Baby Lips Electro - Pink Shock Reviews

Ranked #58 out of 881 in Lip Balm

July 21, 2016

When my niece is over and wants to play with my makeup, I feel better about using this on her than dollar store brands. Maybelline is better quality. There are moisturizing properties in 'Baby Lips' so you'll also want to apply some on yourself and you won't have to worry about drying out your lips.

June 29, 2016

My most favourite Baby Lips of them all. Very pigmented and oh so pink! Totally recommend getting this if you're not so into lipsticks. This balm provides intense hydration altogether with a bright pink pop of colour. Available at Walmart & Shopper's Drug Mart.

June 28, 2016

Love that it gives a little bit of a pink color. I never have chapped lips, because I'm always using baby lips. Just the perfect touch after I'm done doing my make up. It's the only thing I use all day.

June 27, 2016

This lipstick is the best thing. Gives you colour and at the same time, make the lips fell less dry. It is so inexpensive and all the colours are beautiful.

June 27, 2016

I loved this lip gloss. I found that it did not leave my lips really dry after and I got a good couple hours out of the use of it. I would definately recommend this to another person.

February 25, 2016

I bought this product on sale and I loved it! It stays on your lips for quite a while before it comes off. I will probably purchase this product again in the future on sale. The color is great for summertime

February 21, 2016

Well made tinted lip balm. Moisturizing, colourful, with a hint of shine. Great product to use as a base for lipsticks of the similar colour. Totally recommend!

January 25, 2016

I don't mind the baby lips products. They come in a variety of shades and flavors, and in general, they do moisturize ok. But I find they can be on the costly side and they don't last that long. You have to reapply often.

January 25, 2016

This stuff if amazing! Kepts my lips soft and moisturized during the cold winter days. A must have in your purse at all times!

January 21, 2016

I found this to be quite moisturizing with nice shine and pretty pigmented.