Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm in Cherry Me Reviews

Ranked #38 out of 914 in Lip Balm

Lip renew formula and 8-hr hydration for visibly renewed lips in 4 weeks.  Clinical care for baby-soft lips. More info here.

April 13, 2017

I like the flavour but it doesn't really do much to soften my lips. Maybe my lips are too dry for this product. But I like that it gives my lips a nice tint.

April 13, 2017

The color give your lip that perfect amount of red. The color instantly brightens up your complexion. It's also very moisturizing on the lips. Strongly recommend!

March 12, 2017

Eh. It's okay. It smells yummy like cherries, and the color is pretty, but I don't usually go for a red tinted lip balm, plus I find that over time, it really dries out my lips. Not great at all, or in any way special.

March 10, 2017

This is a great lip product to apply when you want you lips to look more plump, moisturized and slightly coloured. This particular one leaves your lips naturally red.

March 02, 2017

This is my most favorite lip balm. It not only keeps my lips moisturize but also my lips look so fresh and pink. I do not need any lipstick in my daily routine because I use Maybelline Baby lips Cherry Me is the best one.

February 27, 2017

This is my favorite out of all the Baby Lips lip balms. The color is very natural looking. It is sheer enough that it doesn't look like you have lipstick on, but the red gives a healthy look to your lips. I use this throughout the day, and it keeps my lips nice and moisturized.

I took one star off for the quality because the plastic cap has a tendency to crack and become useless.

February 26, 2017

This is a cute little lip balm that I usually carry around in my purse most weeks. Not as pigmented as lipstick, the more coats you put on the darker the turnout.

February 08, 2017

The product is not too bad, it gives a nice and natural tint to the lip. Since my lips are very dry, I would rather prefer something thicker but it does a decent job.

January 07, 2017

Wow! I freaking love this product! great price ($3.00) for a tinted lip balm, its very pigmented red collar and when i apply it on the colour is there. The only downside is that when i apply a lot on it smudges so i now dab a little and it does wonders!!! would definitely recommend purchasing it

January 06, 2017

I love the Maybelline brand and Maybelline Baby Lips - Cherry Me is no exception. I love the feel of it on my lips and the colour is amazing. I would recommend this to anyone!

Hunty added a new review for

inspire2be added a new review for
    IÖGO Creamy Yogurt

Hunty added a new review for
    The Lion King

nicolthepickle added a new review for
    IÖGO Probio Yogurt