Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 914 in Lip Balm

LIP RENEW FORMULA and 8-hr hydration for visibly renewed lips in 4 weeks.

May 23, 2017

un bon produit à recommander pour une utilisation quotidienne surtout en période de froid ! sa texture est super agréable ainsi que son odeur ! avec un petit plus : une jolie couleur effet naturel ( surtout pour le orange qui est mon choix ) maintenant ce qu'il faut savoir c'est que de temps à autres il faut compléter son utilisation par l'application d'un soin un peu plus riche, à voir en fonction des lèvres de chacune et surtout du froid :)

May 23, 2017

I like this product! I have recently been able to find it in my local Dollar Tree (for $1.25) It is worth it, at that price. I would say it isnt really for chapped lips, but if your lips arent really chapped at all, this is a great lip balm. I would say it is worth maybe $3 however. I wouldnt pay more than that for this product. I will buy it again if it is on sale or at the Dollar Tree. I didnt want a tint, so I got the plain kind, and I cant tell you about the scent or tint. (mine had none)

May 22, 2017

I don't know how to feel about this product! For one, the smells are so heavenly. The peach and cherry ones are so great, they remind me of summer! Also, they give a beautiful tint to the lips that can be built up. However, they don't do anything to moisturize my lips! That is my main problem with this lip balm, after it wears off my lips feel exactly the same as before. I like carrying this around in purses for quick touch ups, but they are not the best for moisturizing.

May 16, 2017

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! I don't know which one I like the best, it is a toss up between Quenched and Cherry Me. The color in Cherry Me is very subtle while the Quenched is very smooth and refreshing.

May 15, 2017

Crystals and the neon coloured ones are the least favourite of mines. I find the crystals have too much shimmer in them & it just too much. i once bought the yellow neon coloured ones thinking there was no shade but it actually showed up. I didn’t end up using it. The medicated ones are fantastic they make my lips really smooth.

May 12, 2017

It's so smooth and soft! I love how it's a bit shiny too. The purple just doesn't show very much like I thought. Overall if you're looking for a soft light-weight lip chap, this one is great!

May 12, 2017

Je n'apprécie pas vraiment l'odeur, et mes lèvres ne sont pas parfaitement hydratées avec ce produit. Il en existe de meilleurs et moins chers, dommage.

May 12, 2017

I own a few maybeline baby lips . I always have one in my purse and one on my nightstand . They are a moisturizing lip balm that's tinted for a hint of colour . It's a lip balm that can be worn everyday to help keep your lips soft, smooth and moisturized but if you're lips are chapped there are Better options available. They have tinted , non-tinted and medicated options available . I like the tinted ones because I can also wear it as a lipstick .

May 12, 2017

J'ai beaucoup aimé la texture et l'odeur. Il y a de la couleur on appliquant malheureusement mais l'effet sur les lèvres et juste très jolie et je trouve qu'il y a de l'effet sur les lèvres.

May 04, 2017

As far as lip balms go this is as good as any! The thing that is especially nice about this line is the colors. You would think purple or orange would look weird but they don't , they actually add a hint of lovely color to your lips! They do moisturize but I wouldn't say it lasts any longer than your average lip balm.

carlyporteous has posted in the forum topic