Maybelline Baby Lips - Quench Reviews

Ranked #76 out of 887 in Lip Balm

April 23, 2017

Baby Lips are an essential! The are always super handy to just keep in your purse! The moisturize the lips while give a beautiful light tint of colour! There is a huge selection of colours to choose from! This product is very affordable and I definitely recommend it!

April 22, 2017

I Like this product . It's not my favourite baby lips lip balm but it works well and it is hydrating. Even if it's not my #1 baby lips I love the smell . I recommend it because it's a very good product anyway!

April 17, 2017

This is one of my favorite lip balms it gives good moisturizer to your lips it's not my first choice for helping with my lips but it sure comes in pretty colours.

April 17, 2017

Product works super duper great. I received it as part of a gift, and use it all the time! Definitely will buy for myself next time I need a Chapstick!

April 13, 2017

I absolutely hated this product for something that is supposed to help moisturize your lips it is absolute crap ! Not to mention the "CHERRY" smells awful

April 04, 2017

Love this stuff!!!! It sooths my lips and gives my lips a nice gloss. The only complaint is it is flavorless so it's pretty blah. I've tried the others and the color it leaves my lips just isn't for me.

November 30, 2016

when i'm out and about i love pulling this out to help add some much needed moisture to my lips! definitely does what it needs to do for me. it isnt my first choice for my chapped lips but i do use it when i cannot find my usual.

September 12, 2016

I'd always wanted to try these lip balms simply because I loved the packaging, but I quite liked the product itself. It's got SPF protection, which is a big win for me. It repairs dry skin in a few weeks, so I think it's better used as a preventative measure in the summer and in-between seasons, rather than curing your chapped lips in winter.

September 12, 2016

I don't mind this Baby Lips lip balm. It seemed to do a good job moisturizing my chapped lips. It goes on pretty good, doesn't make my lips look waxy and leave a white cakey buildup in the corners. It doesn't last as long as some others though. It's a nice convenient size to just keep in my purse and use whenever. It's a bit more costly than some of the other chapsticks however it probably is a bit bigger than the other ones.

March 27, 2016

This is a very basic lip balm. It goes on smooth and gives your lips some moisture. I do like that the packaging keeps the product from getting gross like others have done for me before.