Maybelline Baby Lips - Quench Reviews

Ranked #69 out of 946 in Lip Balm

2.7/5

May 16, 2017

I am not a fan of the baby lips line. The hydration only lasts for maybe half an hour, but thats it. I feel like there are many more lip balms I could purchase.

2.0/5

May 04, 2017

TBH I hated the flavor of this lip balm and i couldn't figure out why. After the whole tube was done and I was watching a lip balm review video they said it smelt and tasted like the cereal fruity pebbles. I hate the cereal so no wonder why i hated the flavor. This is one of the more moisturizing Baby Lips but it still isn't enough for me.

May 01, 2017

I like this chapstick but for the price there are better ones on the market. When I'm in a pinch, or can't make it to my regular store to get my usual this one works well. It moisturize's my lips, but I feel I have to apply it a lot more then other products on the market.

May 01, 2017

I was so happy to find a clear shade of baby lips don't get me wrong I love all of there funky beautiful colors but sometimes you just want a good chap stick right ? And boy does this Moisturize it helps take layers of dead skin off your lips and leaves them sooo smooth and creamy. I use this almost everyday because I keep it in my purse it's my go to!

April 23, 2017

Baby Lips are an essential! The are always super handy to just keep in your purse! The moisturize the lips while give a beautiful light tint of colour! There is a huge selection of colours to choose from! This product is very affordable and I definitely recommend it!

April 22, 2017

I Like this product . It's not my favourite baby lips lip balm but it works well and it is hydrating. Even if it's not my #1 baby lips I love the smell . I recommend it because it's a very good product anyway!

April 17, 2017

This is one of my favorite lip balms it gives good moisturizer to your lips it's not my first choice for helping with my lips but it sure comes in pretty colours.

April 17, 2017

Product works super duper great. I received it as part of a gift, and use it all the time! Definitely will buy for myself next time I need a Chapstick!

2.0/5

April 13, 2017

I absolutely hated this product for something that is supposed to help moisturize your lips it is absolute crap ! Not to mention the "CHERRY" smells awful

April 04, 2017

Love this stuff!!!! It sooths my lips and gives my lips a nice gloss. The only complaint is it is flavorless so it's pretty blah. I've tried the others and the color it leaves my lips just isn't for me.