Maybelline Collssal Volume Reviews

Ranked #213 out of 944 in Mascara

April 06, 2017

My favourite mascara of all time! Lots of volume, dark black and an easy formula to work with. Wetter formula so it is easy to apply several coats but once dry it doesnt flake or smudge! Makes my ladhes look better than any other mascara I have tried.

April 04, 2017

I HAVE FINALLY FOUND MY HOLY GRAIL Mascara. I have been buying this ever since it first came out. It is the only mascara that I keep using. I just love it.

March 29, 2017

I have purchased 100's of different kinds of mascara and have found this one to be head and shoulders above the rest. It does not clump, provides length to my lashes. Great product!

February 17, 2017

I am not one to wear much makeup..but always have to wear mascara. I have very tiny eyelashes..at least that's what my teenage daughters tell me lol.
    I find this product makes them just a little bolder and I buy the waterproof..stays on all day!

August 26, 2016

Was looking for a new mascara, saw this mascara on sale at Walmart tried it and wow was very impressed with the volume it added to my lashes, the price was good and the product was what I was trying to achieve. Have tried the expensive mascaras and didnt get the effectiveness. Highly recommend this product.

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Imacoolmom added a new review for
    Gerber Arrowroot Cookies

Imacoolmom earned the Mom & Baby Guru badge

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic