• Maybelline Colour Tattoo Eye Shadow in Bad To The Bronze
Good

Maybelline Colour Tattoo Eye Shadow in Bad To The Bronze Reviews

Ranked #345 out of 1268 in Eye Shadow

April 24, 2017

Great eyeshadow Maybelline!!! Love this shade as it goes on smoothly and stays put all day. It has the perfect amount of shimmer too. This is a new go to eyeshadow!

April 21, 2016

Oh, how I love this shadow! I will always repurchase this one. I have green eyes and it's the perfect shade for me! It's my go to for a quick everyday look. You can just slap it on your lid pop on some mascara and end up with a gorgeous look! Mine dried out and I added Glycerin and mixed it up and it's better than new. Great for everyday or a quick and pretty eye look! This is a product I will not be without!

March 04, 2016

I have blue eyes and I love the way this compliments them as both a smokey corner or under eye colour. This product blends well and is buildable so you can go subtle and shimmery to really pigmented and dramatic.

June 02, 2015

Love all the color tattoo colors, good quality eye shadow!

April 02, 2015

I love all the maybelline colour tattoos!

January 15, 2015

This is the best eyeshadow you can buy. I just swipe "bad to the bronze" on my eyelids and don't have to do any other eyeshadow. After application the shadow looks like it took more than 30 seconds to apply. i get so many compliments wearing this!! At an amazing price these get a 5/5!!

December 03, 2014

I enjoy the long-lasting , staying power of colour tattoo's..There is a large variety of colours and I love to use 'bad to the bronze' as an all over crease colour..Love it..

September 09, 2014

I got one in bronze. It lasst a long time and is a good either base or on its own shadow. Color is very suttle but flattering.

August 08, 2014

This is an amazing eye shadow. It is a super flattering colour. It can be used as a base to keep other shadows in place or just alone on the lid. It is super long lasting as well.

July 16, 2014

I own a few of the Maybelline Colour Tattoo eyeshadows and Bad To The Bronze is easily my favourite one. This is my #1 most used eyeshadow by far.

The colour of this is the perfect tanned bronze that goes on evenly and is easily built up. You can use this single eyeshadow to create so many eye shadow looks. I use this as eye liner, all over shadow, and I also layer other colours on top of this.

The possibilities are endless.

Major Pro - this last forever and ever. I put this on at 10am and will come home at 10pm with eyeshadow still on.

Slight Con - this stuff sets quickly and if you don't blend it the way you want quickly it can be tough to adjust it once it dries.