Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo 24HR Cream Gel Eye Shadow Reviews
#3 in Eye Shadow

Ink intensity. Tattoo tenacity. Dare to wear the longest lasting shadow. Eye studio color tattoo's ink technology creates the mostsaturated shadow. Cream gel smooths on for vibrant, crease-proof color that never fades. Dare to get inked.

September 25, 2013

I LOVE the color tattoo 24 hr cream gel eye shadow. I have Gold rush and silver strike and they're beautiful for long-lasting shimmery metallic shades Smooth, Bold Metallic Shades. I love they long lasting colour and the way it adds such a colorful look to make up. The price varies and there are always good coupons I bought mine for $6.50. really enjoyed them and maybelline is a great company

September 21, 2013

I really like the color they have but my eye shape is not for this eye shadow. It makes mark on the top of my eyes and it stick. Its stay long but it's not good for me

September 13, 2013

A great product for a great price. You can use these colours on their own or with a bit of shadow for more depth ! They go on fast and look great without a lot of effort!

September 05, 2013

I love these shadows!

They're super creamy, super pigmented and come in a ton of beautiful shades! What I love about these is that not only are they really easy to blend and smudge out, but they set to a beautiful not-gonna-budge-for-anything finish. They work flawlessly as a base to make your powder shadows pop and last all day (skip the primer, it's unnecessary!) but they also lock on and don't crease at all if you wear them alone.

The price seemed steep at first (roughly $10 or so in stores here in Ontario) but I've had mine for over a year, used them pretty regularly and I've barely made a dent. They will last you fooorreevverrr so definitely a steal for that price. My all-time favourite shades are Tough as Taupe and Bold Gold - both beautiful on any eye colour. Highly recommend! :)

August 11, 2013

PROS: long lasting, great color selection

QUICK TIPS: use finger to warm product, gently glide on eye lid.

I never knew about thesein first sight. Honestly thought they would cease. But I was pleasantly surprised by how smooth and silky the texture is. Seriously last all day. Perfect alone or a base.

July 10, 2013

Absolutely amazing as an eyeshadow base or cream shadow!!! It intensifies powder shadows you put on top. I have Barely Branded, Bad to the Bronze, Too Cool, and Inked in Pink. Love them all! They don't crease and last all day. Will definitely be buying more shades in the future.

June 10, 2013

This colour tattoo is so perfect, great price, super pigmented and just an easy everyday colour to either use as an all over the lid shadow, or as a base. Also works wonderfully with gold tones, if used to smoke out the eye! Just a great shadow!

March 06, 2013

These are great to wear as an eyeshadow base or on their own - but I do still have to wear an eye primer under them; everything creases on me.
    The colours barely branded and bad to the bronze are my favourites, they go on effortlessly and even. I've tried the taupe one as well, but wasn't as impressed with it - it's a lot thicker and doesn't apply as easily or evenly. Plus the colour isn't flattering on my warm skin tone, but that's just a personal thing.

For the most part, these are great products and I'm glad the drugstore now has this type of paint pot like product !

January 31, 2013

Very nice formulation! i wish they had more mattes though

January 30, 2013

The best product I have tried in a LONG time (and trust me I've tried A LOT!)! Comparable to mac's paint pots, but a fraction of the cost, these are great to use as a base or as an eyeshadow! They last all day, even on my oily lids and don't settle into any dryness that i may get around my brows (when using barely branded as a highlight of course!). definetly a stand out product that renewed my faith in drugstore cream products!!!