Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo 24HR Cream Gel Eye Shadow Reviews
#3 in Eye Shadow

Ink intensity. Tattoo tenacity. Dare to wear the longest lasting shadow. Eye studio color tattoo's ink technology creates the mostsaturated shadow. Cream gel smooths on for vibrant, crease-proof color that never fades. Dare to get inked.

August 11, 2013

PROS: long lasting, great color selection

QUICK TIPS: use finger to warm product, gently glide on eye lid.

I never knew about thesein first sight. Honestly thought they would cease. But I was pleasantly surprised by how smooth and silky the texture is. Seriously last all day. Perfect alone or a base.

July 10, 2013

Absolutely amazing as an eyeshadow base or cream shadow!!! It intensifies powder shadows you put on top. I have Barely Branded, Bad to the Bronze, Too Cool, and Inked in Pink. Love them all! They don't crease and last all day. Will definitely be buying more shades in the future.

June 10, 2013

This colour tattoo is so perfect, great price, super pigmented and just an easy everyday colour to either use as an all over the lid shadow, or as a base. Also works wonderfully with gold tones, if used to smoke out the eye! Just a great shadow!

March 06, 2013

These are great to wear as an eyeshadow base or on their own - but I do still have to wear an eye primer under them; everything creases on me.
    The colours barely branded and bad to the bronze are my favourites, they go on effortlessly and even. I've tried the taupe one as well, but wasn't as impressed with it - it's a lot thicker and doesn't apply as easily or evenly. Plus the colour isn't flattering on my warm skin tone, but that's just a personal thing.

For the most part, these are great products and I'm glad the drugstore now has this type of paint pot like product !

January 31, 2013

Very nice formulation! i wish they had more mattes though

January 30, 2013

The best product I have tried in a LONG time (and trust me I've tried A LOT!)! Comparable to mac's paint pots, but a fraction of the cost, these are great to use as a base or as an eyeshadow! They last all day, even on my oily lids and don't settle into any dryness that i may get around my brows (when using barely branded as a highlight of course!). definetly a stand out product that renewed my faith in drugstore cream products!!!

November 21, 2012

I absolutely love these cream shadows! They are far creamier then MAC paint pots, as well as they are far cheaper! I'm going to be buying waaaay more :D

September 23, 2012

I love these eyshadows! I have it in Too Cool which is a white, shimmery, pearl color. Too Cool is perfect for a base because it makes all the eyeshadows that you put on top of it really pop. I also like using it as a inner corner and browbone highlight. Its quick, easy, and it stays all day!. I can't wait to try more colors!

September 19, 2012

Most of these are decent. They go on smooth and last just like any eyeshadow... I didn't find that they last longer but they didn't crease as fast as most cream eyeshadows. Painted Purple has poor colour payoff compared to the rest of the colors, but it's wearable if you use a primer or a colored base.

September 08, 2012

I own the Maybelline colour tattoo in Bold Gold and Bad to the Bronze.
    Bold Gold is a very sheer antique gold colour and BTTB is a cooler bronze. They both have a very long wear time - 12 hours and they dont crease if you wear a primer under them.