Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Black Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 848 in Eye Liner

This oil-free formula can hold highly concentrated pigments in a clear gel base, so color is more intense and lines resist wear for 24 hours. It's smudge-proof and water-proof. It will give you the most intense line for lasting drama!

April 09, 2017

This is the best and blackest eye liner I've ever used and has been and I think always will be my favorite kind and brand of eyeliner. The gel itself and great and long lasting my only complaint is the brush it comes with is not my favorite as I like a finer more precise brush thatI buy separately.

March 27, 2017

This eye liner is definitely one of my favorite ones
    I can use it to make a amazing wing as well on my lower lid, and it stays put all day, I love that I don't need to reapply it

March 24, 2017

Maybelline eye studio lasting drama gel eyeliner is rich and very smooth it glides on and lasts all day. I do find it harder to take off at the end of the night. but for the wow fact its their.

March 15, 2017

Tenue longue durée, sans gâchis, ne coule pas. Je l'adore il fait parti de ma routine quotidienne, je ne pourrais plus m' en passer. Contient suffisamment de produit pour durer longtemps, car s' en en prend que très peu.

March 14, 2017

Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Black is one of the best on the market. Not only is it smooth and rich but the application brush it comes with is great for precision wings and bold dramatic looks.

March 13, 2017

I love this application! It is such a great price! Maybelline has been amazing with their products! The formula isn't drying or tacky! Glides on like a dream and is very black! I love this stuff !

March 13, 2017

This gel liner replaced my MAC Fluidline, officially. It's cheaper, which is a bonus, and it's very black and applies smoothly and evenly, however, my favourite thing about this is that it doesn't dry out easily. Fluidline seems to dry out much faster than I can get through a pot, and while I hop back and forth between different eyeliners and types (felt tip, pencil, liquid, etc.) this one continues to remain usable and retain the texture it had when I first bought it. The brush included is fine, I don't really use it because I prefer my own liner brush, but it works well.

March 07, 2017

I have tried quite a few gel liners, and i always come back to this one. It goes on so smooth and creamy. It lasts me FOREVER too, so the price point is well worth it. I don't use the wand that comes with it, i find it too rough on my eyes, so i use my own brush. But the gel liner itself is amazing! Don't waste money on expensive stuff, this will exceed your expectations !

March 04, 2017

I love this stuff, and always find myself going back to it after trying something new. This tiny pot of liner lasts forever, goes on absolutely pitch black with one layer, and it's so versatile. The gel can take a minute to dry, which can be frustrating, but once it does it stays well and looks great.

March 01, 2017

It Goes on smooth. I love how dark it is and it last all day. I only use it on my top lash line though. If it gets into your eyes it burns. I will definitely purchase this again.