Maybelline Eye Studio Lasting Drama Gel Eyeliner in Black Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 874 in Eye Liner

This oil-free formula can hold highly concentrated pigments in a clear gel base, so color is more intense and lines resist wear for 24 hours. It's smudge-proof and water-proof. It will give you the most intense line for lasting drama!

May 31, 2017

I was extremely skeptical of gel eyeliner as i've always used liquid! My cousin convinced me to try and I haven't looked back! I still use my liquid eyeliner, but I LOVE my gel eyeliner so much more!! it is so smooth and easy to do my winged eyes! with liquid i always felt like it wasnt good enough, but the gel it just looks perfect!

May 31, 2017

Gel liner is a great way for beginners to practice getting that wanted winged look. It's easy to apply (I do not use the brush it comes with unless I want to achieve a smudged look, I prefer to use a thin angled brush for a winged look). The price is amazing for the quality of the product you get. The black is super black too, way blacker than the MAC equivalent. Lasts all day and glides on super easy.

May 30, 2017

This is now my new favourite eyeliner! I have to admit, I was nervous at first to use a brush to apply liner but it was so much easier than I anticipated and the looks I can achieve are fabulous. The colour goes on nice and smooth and it lasts all day long. No smudging either, unless I am going for the smokey eye (and this is the perfect liner to achieve that look) then I just take another brush and blend it out. It is just so simple, I am completely satisfied with this product. Price is fair, especially if you can find it on sale like I did! I'm all about super dark lines so I purchased the blackest black but I'm now excited to try some of the more bright, vibrant colours. I'm positive with the gel, they will just pop! Definitely going to recommend this product more

May 19, 2017

I bought this a year ago and was super excited about it. I love the brush that comes with it and the packaging of the gel is super nice too. The first two times I used the gel liner and it goes on perfect. no smudging and stays on all day. The only downside of this product was that the gel in the little jar seems to dry more and more once the packaging is opened. i think by 2 weeks the gel in my jar had hardened by 50% and i thought ok how do i get this soft again, do i just add a little water or something?. I just used it a couple more times and that was it. I tossed it.

May 19, 2017

I used this years ago and loved it. Now seeing it again I have the urge to go out and buy it. It's a great product and lasts. I only quit using it because I switched to felt tip liner.

May 15, 2017

i like the maybeline eye studio gel eyeliner and plan to continue to use it in the future. I goes on smooth and evenly. No smudging issues to report.

May 12, 2017

J'ai beaucoup de difficulté habituellement à appliquer mon eyeliner, mais avec ce pinceau je peux faire ma ligne avec précision. Excellente tenue et format pratique.

May 12, 2017

The pigment of this gel liner is unreal! The very consistently creamy gel makes for simple application and the liner dries fairly quick. The brush that comes with it it's the best for fine line, but is great for a simple liner. Very hard to smudge!

May 11, 2017

Maybelline made the BEST drugstore gel eyeliner out there! I have been using the studio gel liner for years and I will never stray from it! I have had this latest pot of black liner for what seems like forever. months, yes I understand makeup should be switched out so on and so forth but the gel liner lasts a long time and doesn't dry up or clump etc. You can control how much you want to use on your brush, You dip it in the pot but because its sort of like a paste, you still get to decide how much you put on the brush. The little brush it comes with is great for precision but I like to use a brow brush so I can really get that sharp winged liner. I would recommend this liner to all my friends and to you guys!! :) The colour doesn't dull over the day and is easy to remove as well. Does not budge throughout the day and doesn't smudge! :) I just recently picked up a new one because I was running out and used it this morning.. It's like gliding on silk. I also used the brush this morning and fallen back in love with it!! I like to alternate between the brush it came with the my other brush for precision :) Winged liner on fleek!

May 10, 2017

Great liquid liner for its price. I love that its creamy so it glides on easily. Also it is easy to remove. As for the wear its not bad it actually lasts. For the price point its grear.

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Jam

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Hairstylists

violetfish added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

yellowbus07 added a new review for
    Avon Bubble Bath

yellowbus07 added a new review for
    Essie Nail Polish

cokaluna added a new review for
    Vichy - Idealia Night Peel