Maybelline Eye Studio Master Precise Liquid Liner Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #10 out of 877 in Eye Liner

Experience a brighter idea in concealers. Dream lumi touch highlighting concealer's gel-based formula diffuses light like no other, so it illuminates as it covers imperfections, for instantly brighter looking skin.

July 10, 2017

Just look at the felt tip in the picture. It's long and sturdy. It is perfect for winged eyeliner. It lasts on me all day, even during my shift at a restaurant.

July 03, 2017

Pretty good

This eyeliner is pretty good and I like the felt tip on it. It makes it easier to create the winged eyeliner look, and its pretty precise. The only negative thing to this eyeliner is that it is not long lasting and it smudges towards the end of the day.

June 07, 2017

This is by far the best eye liner. It is very precise and roughly stays more than 10 hours ( I normally remove it after 8-10 hours). It's the darkest black. It glides very smoothly and does not smudge at all. I have been using it almost everyday since last 3 months and it's still good. I already purchased the next one for backup but it's still running. So it's really cost effective. I totally recommend this to everyone specially to people who find the liquid liner messy like me

May 31, 2017

This eyeliner goes on smoothly and dries fast. Make sure to shake real good before using to get just the right amount of liquid onto pen. I like how easy this eyeliner is to apply and that it isn't messy.

May 19, 2017

The packaging and style of this liquid liner makes it so easy to apply. But i found that i had to go over a few times to get the right black shade i wanted. Although I got the liner in Black the first application showed more of a dark gray and when i reapplied it just clumped the product on my lids. Not my choice of liquid liner.

1.7/5

April 22, 2017

I was so excited when I saw this on the shelf of my local Walmart. Unfortunately, it was incredibly disappointing. It claims to have a good, steady flow. It did not. It usually takes four or five times going over to actually get any color. Just utilizing the tip, to get a small precise line, didn't deposit any product on my eye. Using the whole side length gave some product. And forget about trying to apply it over eye shadow. Would not recommend, will not be purchasing again.

March 22, 2017

This is the best felt tip eyeliner product that I have found! The precise tip makes it easy to keep a thin line on your lid while still being able to build thickness. It is also great for winged eyeliner application. The pigment is dark black and lasts months before running out. I have repurchased this many times. Very easy to use and affordable

March 13, 2017

I just got this for free as part of a contest and I love the product! Super dark black and stays very long plus it is extremely easy to use and very precise! Just as good as my high end favourite (Stila stay all day) Was hard to get off but the best eyeliners are !

March 10, 2017

Maybelline never fails me. Always my go to retail makeup. This eyeliner goes on smoothly and dries fast. Make sure to shake real good before using to get just the right amount of liquid onto pen.

March 04, 2017

This precise ink eye liner is a must have and my go to when creating the 'cat eye' look on my eyes.
    The small pen tip is small enough that I can line my eyes with small thin strokes and apply a bit more pressure to get a thicker line at the end. I also can draw the flick perfectly!!! Its easy to fix mistakes as it comes right off with a bit of eye makeup remove and I don't find that it dries out easily, I have been using mine for the last 3-4 months.