Maybelline Eye Studio Master Precise Liquid Liner Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 838 in Eye Liner

Experience a brighter idea in concealers. Dream lumi touch highlighting concealer's gel-based formula diffuses light like no other, so it illuminates as it covers imperfections, for instantly brighter looking skin.

April 22, 2017

I was so excited when I saw this on the shelf of my local Walmart. Unfortunately, it was incredibly disappointing. It claims to have a good, steady flow. It did not. It usually takes four or five times going over to actually get any color. Just utilizing the tip, to get a small precise line, didn't deposit any product on my eye. Using the whole side length gave some product. And forget about trying to apply it over eye shadow. Would not recommend, will not be purchasing again.

March 22, 2017

This is the best felt tip eyeliner product that I have found! The precise tip makes it easy to keep a thin line on your lid while still being able to build thickness. It is also great for winged eyeliner application. The pigment is dark black and lasts months before running out. I have repurchased this many times. Very easy to use and affordable

March 13, 2017

I just got this for free as part of a contest and I love the product! Super dark black and stays very long plus it is extremely easy to use and very precise! Just as good as my high end favourite (Stila stay all day) Was hard to get off but the best eyeliners are !

March 10, 2017

Maybelline never fails me. Always my go to retail makeup. This eyeliner goes on smoothly and dries fast. Make sure to shake real good before using to get just the right amount of liquid onto pen.

March 04, 2017

This precise ink eye liner is a must have and my go to when creating the 'cat eye' look on my eyes.
    The small pen tip is small enough that I can line my eyes with small thin strokes and apply a bit more pressure to get a thicker line at the end. I also can draw the flick perfectly!!! Its easy to fix mistakes as it comes right off with a bit of eye makeup remove and I don't find that it dries out easily, I have been using mine for the last 3-4 months.

February 26, 2017

I will never ever use another liquid pen liner ! It's my absolute favourite when it comes to doing my eyes . It's smooth and never smudges and stays on for long lasting wear! Very affordable too! Thanks !

February 03, 2017

Honestly, I hated this eye liner and I had a lot of hope for it. By the name and brand you'd think it would be amazing but the tip is very long and flimmsy and hard to create a sharp tip wing. It's also like a marker so it dries out (faster and faster it feels) each time I use it. I tried balding it different way ect but it was always dried before I was even done my eye. Honestly I love the brand and the whole idea the formula of eye line is what is the problem.

January 09, 2017

I like many use alot of eyeliners, So when a friend told me about this one I was excited I got to try it. It was smooth glide on and didn't smudge at all. I found this one to actually do what it says and would highly recommend this liquid liner.

January 09, 2017

I do really like the shape of this liner where you hold it. It fits really nice in your hand and makes applying the liner easy to apply. I also like the shape of the tip of this liner. It makes it really easy to make a thin line or a thick line. You don't end up having to go over a line multiple times to make it thicker because you can create a thick line on first swipe. It's a really innovative shape so I will definitely give Maybelline mega props for that! The thing I don't like about this eyeliner is that it's not really black on the eyes. It looks black when you applying and I was thinking 'YES THIS IS AMAZING'. But, after about 10 minutes of it being on my eyes, the colour faded and I don't really like the look of that. When I use a black liquid liner, I want it to be black as can be and stay that way. The couple of times I used this I had to go over it with another black liquid liner. I can't really tell you if it lasts long or flakes because I had to go over it with another liner.

January 06, 2017

I like how easy this eyeliner is to apply and that it isn't messy. The thing I don't like is that it's kind of like a marker that needs a good shaking every now and then. I seem to run low on color before I'm done with lining my eye. Other than that it is pretty nice.

streem26 has posted in the forum topic
    Dye my hair?

redflath added a new review for
    Canada Dry Ginger Ale