Maybelline Fit Me Concealer Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 456 in Concealer

July 14, 2017

Love this concealer

I really like Maybelline fit me concealer, in color sand. its blends very nicely and very light weight, not full coverage but still covers lot. I am really looking forward to buy it again.

June 29, 2017

Great concealer with great results!

This concealer was nothing special, however worked good for the price. I would definitely recommend for anyone shopping for concealer on a budget. The consistency is creamy and when applied it doesn't cake like other concealers in the price range.

June 29, 2017

Great dupe

This is a great dupe for the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer. It goes on smoothly & is easy to blend; I only wish it came in more shades as they are not that many to pick from here in Quebec.

2.8/5

June 23, 2017

I would buy this product again

this is a really good dupe for Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer. If you dont want to spend the $$ on the NARS but one the same coverage-ish this would be great or if you're in a pinch and don't have a Sephora near you!

June 23, 2017

Pretty good drugstore concealer

This is the best drugstore under eye concealer that I've found. It glides on smooth and is lightweight. It covers my dark circles very well and doesn't crease.

June 22, 2017

Best drug store concealer out there!

This is my absolute favourite drug store concealer. It is very affordable and the quality of the product can be compared to many high end concealers. It is a full coverage concealer and does a great job of covering up any blemishes or dark circles. It does crease so be sure to set this concealer right away with any translucent powder. For best results use it with the Maybelline Fit Me foundation. The combination of these two products allows for a flawless finish. I would definitely recommend.

June 21, 2017

Amazing concealer

This is a great concealer for under the eyes. It covers my dark circles and it doesn't feel heavy. However, if it Is not set with a powder, my mascara tends to smudge. A little bit goes a long way

June 18, 2017

My go too concealer

I love this concealer I highly recommend a little goes a long way covers well the consistency is not too thick nor too thin not cakey in any way or form

June 13, 2017

You can't see my flaws!

I have finally found a concealer that actually conceals! I love how effectively it covers blemishes, dark spots and my annoying cluster of freckles while using very little of the product. After application it leaves my face looking natural not blotted overall.

June 10, 2017

Affordable and effective. I love this product because it covers my spots and dark circles under my eyes, but still leaves my skin looking natural. I can blend this into my skin without any foundation.

Maynards Sour Patch Kids