Maybelline FIT ME! dewy + smooth foundation Reviews
#38 in Foundation

April 13, 2018

Good value for the money

I think this foundation is good value for the money. I have used cheaper and more expensive foundation. This one is the best value for the money so I tend to use this everyday and keep my more expensive ones for glam nights. It goes on smooth and the skin tone match was awesome. And it lasts me 3 months with everyday use.

April 10, 2018

All day dewiness

I want to start of by saying that I do not have perfect skin, the pores on my nose are huge and my chin is as red as a cherry.
    However, this foundation covers all that and leaves my skin looking natural and clean and so dewy. It lasts all day, 8+ HRs. Which is huge for someone who runs around all day without time to sit and touch up her makeup. 😂
    I highly suggest this foundation to anyone looking for a long lasting dewy finish without looking caked on.

March 22, 2018

Best Foundation

Love love it. I have combination skin which makes me picky with the foundation I use. This product is the best for me, blends well and looks so smooth. I don't have to worry about dryness or the cakey look 😃

March 20, 2018

Love this foundation

I love this foundation and its my favourite drug store foundation. It feels lightweight and you can build up the coverage. It makes my skin look dewy which I like. Highly recommend!

March 19, 2018

Would repurchase and I highly recommend it

I have never really worn foundation before, and then I was sent this product to test it out for free. It is a very light coverage and natural finish however, I prefer that for as a everyday look as opposed to a full coverage foundation. Really great formula, highly recommend and I will be repurchasing this

March 15, 2018

Perfect coverage !!! always light

OMG !!! I love this foundation, it is light, it covers perfectly the spots and imperfections of the skin, the volume is as I expected it, easy to apply and it does not feel doughy or heavy ... the only thing that could say that I like it a lot is what iquida is, I like a little thicker but it is nothing that prevents me from buying it again or recommending it ... I am fascinated by the product and I know that it can be obtained in many establishments

March 13, 2018

ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT

I recently purchased this after so long of holding off on it. Not for any particular reason other than the fact that i own so many foundations. Well i got this on sale for $5.99 and just couldn't refuse. I don't know why I didnt pick this up sooner. Ever since i bought it which was 2 weeks ago i have been using it every day. Its such a nice natural glowy finish. nice coverage and not heavy at all. Great color selection as well. Personally I like it better than the fit me matte.

November 18, 2017

It FITS Me

I wear shade 210, which perfectly fits the yellow undertones in my skin. The dewy+smooth keeps my skin looking natural, hydrated, and refreshed without making it look oily. I don't even need a powder since this looks like my natural skin. I've tried many costly brands such as clinique, ester lauder, Mac..this is by far my favorite and it's soooo inexpensive..which makes it basically UN beatable! Seriously, with soo many shades you're bound to find the shade that FITS you.

October 19, 2017

Fave drugstore foundation

My Favorite foundation so far, love the great coverage it gives me and looks natural. The fact that it matches my skin color is amazing,the way it looks on the bottle is the exact color that comes out. It’s ok for blending, my only down to it would be the fact it transfers, maybe I just need a better setting spray

August 27, 2017

Great product!

This is a must have in youe makeup collection if youre a dry skin girl. This is so affordable yet it had great quality, from being lightweight to hydrating!