Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 632 in Foundation

Available in 15 different shades, Maybelline Fit Me Foundation is beyond matching. Match you natural skin tone while keeping your skin appearing fresh, breathable, and natural. With SPF 18, the Fit Me Foundation delivers natural coverage that leaves the skin the way it was meant to be. Visit www.maybelline.ca for more info.

August 03, 2017

Sufficient

Sufficient for a drug store product.
    It covers pretty nicely and isn't greasy/pore clogging.
    You can also throw some powder on top to really make your skin pop.
    True to colour.

August 03, 2017

This is my everyday foundation and I can't live without it

Maybelline fit me foundation I am obsessed with this amazing & flawless foundation. I'm in the shade 330 toffee caramel, this foundation applies on my skin so beautifully.. it feels light yet it's amazing coverage and it's buildable. The best way to apply this foundation is using a beauty blender .. truly flawless.. the only thing I wish this foundation had is a pump .. that is my one single complaint !!

July 19, 2017

Great coverage - Excellent Value!

I love drugstore makeup aisles! The Maybelline FIT Me foundation is one of my favorite finds. I have very dry skin, and I find that this product goes on smoothly without flaking my skin. It is lightweight enough to use during the summer months without becoming greasy.

July 11, 2017

Would Repurchase

One of my favorite drugstore foundations! The color range is great & it doesn't oxodize on me too bad unlike other foundations I've tried! It blends nicely, not too thick or heavy either.

2.7/5

July 10, 2017

first and last time used

I bought this foundation from frotinos, I totally dislike this foundation. This foundation does not blend properly and made my skin look so flaky. I donot know, my skin is really dry, I applied this foundation after applying primer and face cream but still it look so cakey.

June 28, 2017

My Go To Favourite!

I have tried many of different foundations before, and this is one of my cult favorites to return back to. First of all the price absolutely amazing and for the quality of product even better. I have tried both finishes of this foundation and the matte/pore-less is my top pick. There are many choices for skin colors and I like to mix my colors depending on how tanned I am. I noticed that there is little separation as the day goes on, no blotchiness, or oil build ups. It is easy to blend with a brush or a beauty blender. I have repurchased this multiples time and will again.

June 21, 2017

Good foundation for the price

I use the Fit me foundation in the hydrate and smooth formula even though I have somewhat oily skin. I find that foundation for oily skins tend to look very cakey. The foundation gives great coverage but after a few hours I can feel it sitting on my skin. This might be due to the fact that I do not have dry skin. This product does not break me out which is a bonus !

June 19, 2017

My number one make up essential

I love this product. It's my number 1 essential when it comes to makeup. Gives complete coverage and affordable! If you're looking for something for long-term use--- give this a try.

June 19, 2017

YOU GUYS ! It's the best.

like...where do I start ?
    the price !! less that 10$ a bottle like come the heck on the best value for how much you get
    the coverage & color ! matches skin tone perfectly, gives a nice a nice matte finish and does not dry my skin out
    the only down side is the bottle - its like WIDE opening that makes way to much product come out and you end up wasting its you are not careful.

Good value

This is a good foundation for everyday use. The quality is decent, it does its job and is cheap so I use it more often. I've tried a lot of over the counter foundations and this one seems to work for my oily skin the best. Good coverage without being too greasy or cakey.